Respected Contributor

Just as an FYI - Joise Maran Free Shipping

[ Edited ]

Josie Maran has free shipping during the holidays.  No minimum. Smiley LOL

I just ordered her cleansing wipes - a pack of 30 for $12.  I think I will be able to use them successfully on my granddaughters little hands.  She has  external eczema really bad.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just as an FYI - Joise Maran Free Shipping

@Georgiagrama wrote:She has  external eczema really bad.

@Georgiagrama

Have you tried Eucerin in the jar for your granddaughter?

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at Fri, Nov 9, 2018-3.14.39 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac

I haven't tried this, but it looks like something worth checking into. I thought of Josie's wipes to wipe her little hands when we are out somewhere and she needs to wash her hands.  She can't use the soap in the dispensers or any of the hand sanitizing products. Those hand sanitizers just eat her little hands up. 

Thank you.  I will pick some of the Eucerin up for sure and see how that works for her.  

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama

Eucerin also comes in a bottle & tube (Eczema Relief).  Those should work when your GD is out & about.  The "jar" (Original Healing) you can use "at home."   The "jar" lasts forever!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Thank you. I use Josie 's site to order.  Free shipping and fast service

Trusted Contributor

Eucerin is great stuff. I like the idea of using josies wipes to clean her hands when out and about.

Super Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

I just ordered her cleansing wipes - a pack of 30 for $12.  I think I will be able to use them successfully on my granddaughters little hands.  She has  external eczema really bad.

If I may offer some help for your GD hands. My good friend has eczema's on her hands,so I got her Goat milk soap to use in bath and kitchen. Then I bought her what is called HAND Salve to keep on her hands -which protects in between hand washes! She said it changed her life.  You might look into goat milk for people w/eczema. I bought her BEEKMAN from HSN. Good luck.

Super Contributor

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

If I may offer some help for your GD hands. My good friend has eczema's on her hands,so I got her Goat milk soap to use in bath and kitchen. Then I bought her what is called HAND Salve to keep on her hands -which protects in between hand washes! She said it changed her life.  You might look into goat milk for people w/eczema. I bought her BEEKMAN from HSN. Good luck.

I forgot Beekman ALSO has wipes!  I love Josie and use it BTW.

Respected Contributor

@RACALAMB2

Thank you for the info about the goats milk soap.  I did order some for my little granddaughter.  I didn't realize that they had the wipes as well when I ordered.  I will try then when Josie's wipes are gone or if Josie's don't work for her. 

The saddest part about a young child have eczema on their body, especially the hands, is that you don't know what does or doesn't work until you use something.  It either makes it better, or at least doesn't irratate, or, it makes it much worse.  When that happens, I feel just sick to my stomach.