Honored Contributor

Just as I was about to get up the nerve

...to ask Nikol Johnson if she ever sells any of her style accessories, she taunts me again with these glasses!  

sunglasses1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Just as I was about to get up the nerve

Had you thought about contacting the company to see if they have any lying around?  Lol. 

Seriously, they might know of a few somewhere, but you might need to get past customer service to find out.  

Honored Contributor

I love those glasses.  They call out to me too.

Super Contributor

The glasses!  You've got to get them or they will haunt you forever...Lol. They are very pretty and very bright!  Would you wear them year round or just in summer?  Cost per wear and all.  I hope you get them in 2022, go for it 🎉🎉

Happy New Year to you and everyone here! @monicakm 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Probably need to look for a different pair of sunglasses. Those were most likely a limited edition and the mold has been broken.

She's wearing the Courreges Two-Tone Oval Sunglasses which have been sold out everywhere. NM had them for $295.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm  I remember when you first shared these glasses and I love them too.  I wanted to get them and replace the lenses with my prescription.  Can't find anything even close. 

Honored Contributor

Nicole seems very nice.  I think she would tell you where she got them or anything else.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee 

I hadn't thought of contacting the company.  My normally savvy Googling skills came up with nothing but someone here found them and they were out of stock everywhere.  There was no need to contact the company when I found out they were $300 but now I'm slightly considering the possibility.  Did check ebay but didn't find any.  I check every so often.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee 

but you might need to get past customer service to find out.

We think alike.  

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo 

They would be at the top of my bucket list if I had one.  I would wear them for spring and summer.  I know, I'm old fashion but the whole white after Labor Day is still a thing (to me).  My current white sunglasses are on top of my closet till spring.

Cost per wear and all.

LOL, that's a good one!  I will definitely bring that up to DH if the dream ever has a chance of becoming a reality.