Regular Contributor

Re: Just Want to Say How Excited I am ...

On 3/29/2015 rina33 said:

@ beautymogul,

I am absolutely loving this kit too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Have you tried the hand cream yet? I have a serious problem w/ fragrances, as my body chemistry makes them all stink. I'm wondering if it's me or the cream. I love the way the cream makes my hands look & feel, but I don't like the "masculine" fragrance.

How does it smell 2 U?

It smells really bad to me...

Respected Contributor

On 4/3/2015 cw88 said:

@ beautymogul,

I am absolutely loving this kit too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Have you tried the hand cream yet? I have a serious problem w/ fragrances, as my body chemistry makes them all stink. I'm wondering if it's me or the cream. I <em>love</em> the way the cream makes my hands look & feel, but I don't like the "masculine" fragrance.

How does it smell 2 U?

It smells really bad to me...

Well, yeah ... Everyone's got a different opinion about the smell of the hand cream. It still smells like "Old Spice" to me, but it sure makes my hands smooth. So, despite the fragrance, I give it a thumbs up. It's better than the other 4 creams I was using and that alone says a lot about this one. (This one does the job of the other 4!)

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

@ beautymogul,

I am absolutely loving this kit too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Have you tried the hand cream yet? I have a serious problem w/ fragrances, as my body chemistry makes them all stink. I'm wondering if it's me or the cream. I love the way the cream makes my hands look & feel, but I don't like the "masculine" fragrance.

How does it smell 2 U?

The hand cream has a strong sent to me, but I do use it because I think it has quality ingredients. P.S. I bought this kit as well.

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

On 4/3/2015 rina33 said:
On 4/3/2015 Boehm Collecter said:

Hi Ladies ..... I cannot seem to be able to find this kit. Did you purchase it on the Q? What is the item number? TIA, Maria

@Boehm,

I just went to the website to get the # & correct name. The kit is sold out.

It's Skinn's 6-piece Correct & Brighten w/ SPF, #309-495

Skinn is not available on the Q. I believe it is on Evine which used to be ShopHQ.

Super Contributor

On 4/3/2015 rina33 said:
On 4/3/2015 Boehm Collecter said:

Hi Ladies ..... I cannot seem to be able to find this kit. Did you purchase it on the Q? What is the item number? TIA, Maria

@Boehm,

I just went to the website to get the # & correct name. The kit is sold out.

It's Skinn's 6-piece Correct & Brighten w/ SPF, #309-495

It's not from the Q. It was from Evine live, formerly ShopHQ.

Trusted Contributor

Ha! Well, one thing's for sure -- he wasn't kidding about the "Radiance" cream. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Is that the cream called "Enlightened Radiance" that was in that set? Sounds like you have seen great results with this kit! How cool is that! Such a treat, when a kit especially, seems to work as well as those claimed.

Thanks for sharing too!

Trusted Contributor

Was this a Today's Top Value? Was it cheaper than $63.36 that it is now?

Trusted Contributor

The kit is available now though not at the TTV price. Yes, Ann-Marie, it was cheaper when it was the TTV though I can't recall by exactly how much anymore. I am guessing, based on the price it normally is, that it was probably somewhere in the $10 to $15 less range. Not a huge amount but enough to make it more tempting. I do think the kit is worth the $63.36 though as it contains a number of decent products.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/3/2015 wackers said:

The kit is available now though not at the TTV price. Yes, Ann-Marie, it was cheaper when it was the TTV though I can't recall by exactly how much anymore. I am guessing, based on the price it normally is, that it was probably somewhere in the $10 to $15 less range. Not a huge amount but enough to make it more tempting. I do think the kit is worth the $63.36 though as it contains a number of decent products.

Thanks Wackers, looks like some good products in that group.

Respected Contributor

On 4/3/2015 wackers said:

I looked up my receipt. The TTV price was $57.60, plus S&H was 3.49 bringing the total to $61.09. NOT a big discount, but worth every penny! Kiss

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."