Honored Contributor

Re: Just Want to Say How Excited I am ...

On 3/29/2015 rina33 said:

Tried the hand cream, "Restore".

The good - Very smoothing & moisturizing.

The bad - Smells like "Old Spice" (men's cologne). Y-U-C-K-!! Not feminine at all. Unfortunate.

I still have a tube in my cabinet. Not sure I would describe it as Old Spice but it does stink to high heaven and that's why I can't use it
Super Contributor

@ beautymogul,

I am absolutely loving this kit too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Have you tried the hand cream yet? I have a serious problem w/ fragrances, as my body chemistry makes them all stink. I'm wondering if it's me or the cream. I love the way the cream makes my hands look & feel, but I don't like the "masculine" fragrance.

How does it smell 2 U?

Yes, I use the hand cream all the time. It does smell a little weird, but it really gives your hands some much needed moisture. It really lays down a protective barrier I feel, it stays on a long time, not all hand creams do that

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2015 beautymogul said:

@ beautymogul,

I am absolutely loving this kit too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Have you tried the hand cream yet? I have a serious problem w/ fragrances, as my body chemistry makes them all stink. I'm wondering if it's me or the cream. I <em>love</em> the way the cream makes my hands look & feel, but I don't like the "masculine" fragrance.

How does it smell 2 U?

Yes, I use the hand cream all the time. It does smell a little weird, but it really gives your hands some much needed moisture. It really lays down a protective barrier I feel, it stays on a long time, not all hand creams do that

Yes! Instant relief from any dryness & it's creamy, not greasy like neutragena. The scent is medicinal to me, but something natural from a key ingredient, not artificial.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

UPDATE: Hi all,

I know I said I'd come back in a MONTH, but I must tell you -n-o-w-, this kit IS AMAZING.

My skin looks amazing! LOVE YOU DIMITRI ! ... YOU are amazing! THANKS SO MUCH!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

On 4/2/2015 rina33 said:

I know I said I'd come back in a MONTH, but I must tell you -n-o-w-, this kit IS AMAZING.

I'm glad you're loving the kit. What has this done for your skin?

Respected Contributor

On 4/2/2015 ElvisShops said:
On 4/2/2015 rina33 said:

My skin is g-l-o-w-i-n-g-! As much as I mask, I've never seen my skin look like this. I even had a guy 17 years younger hit on me today (AND ANOTHER ONE YESTERDAY!). When I told him how old I was, he said, "but you look so young." I almost choked. I KNEW it was the kit. {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.lol} ROFLMAO!

Dimitri hit it out the park with this one! He is amazing!

Edit: Oh! And I LOVE the hand cream!!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

On 4/2/2015 rina33 said:
On 4/2/2015 ElvisShops said:
On 4/2/2015 rina33 said:

My skin is g-l-o-w-i-n-g-! As much as I mask, I've never seen my skin look like this. I even had a guy 17 years younger hit on me today (AND ANOTHER ONE YESTERDAY!). When I told him how old I was, he said, "but you look so young." I almost choked. I KNEW it was the kit. {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.lol} ROFLMAO!

Dimitri hit it out the park with this one! He is amazing!

Edit: Oh! And I LOVE the hand cream!!

Good for you! I have the kit but haven't done much with it. I got it for the brightening serum, which I have not yet used.

Respected Contributor

I mix the Radiance with one of the Skinn moisturizers to somewhat lessen the radiant look, which is just a little too bright for me. Mixed with a moisturizer, it's perfect.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ladies ..... I cannot seem to be able to find this kit. Did you purchase it on the Q? What is the item number? TIA, Maria

Respected Contributor

On 4/3/2015 Boehm Collecter said:

Hi Ladies ..... I cannot seem to be able to find this kit. Did you purchase it on the Q? What is the item number? TIA, Maria

@Boehm,

I just went to the website to get the # & correct name. The kit is sold out.

It's Skinn's 6-piece Correct & Brighten w/ SPF, #309-495