Trusted Contributor

Just Tried New BE Blemish Remedy Foundation at Sephora!

This new mineral foundation is exclusive to Sephora for now. I use Fairly Light in the Original and Bare Linen in the Bare Skin, and I love those too. I am having some breakouts due to peri-menopause and all those hormonal changes.

While at Sephora, she had me try the new Blemish Remedy Acne Clearing Foundation. It comes in a real neat container (a lot like tarte's no spill ones). Here is the webpage from Sephora:

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1627561&_requestid=102223&icid2=bareminerals_...

(Sorry, not sure why it separated the link so much... look fine in editing.)

I really like it and it has help dry some of my breakouts on my chin. I wish all the stores would get it as I don't like the "exclusives" because it limits us from finding. But, if you have a Sephora near you, it's worth going to try it if you are a Bare Minerals gal. It's lighter weight than the original and matte versions, but coverage for me was good.

I use Clearly Silk.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just Tried New BE Blemish Remedy Foundation at Sephora!

I wore this all day and sweated, etc. It looks like I just put it on. It's a smooth finish and I think it looks better on my skin than the original BE formula which accentuated my pimples. This is exclusively with Sephora for now and the BE Boutiques are not sure when they will get it in or on their website.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the info!

Super Contributor

I really like this new foundation also. I'm medium beige in original and got the clearly silk. It matches perfectly. I am trying to fight the urge to go back to Sephora & get the matching brush!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the feedback. I may mosey over to Sephora and check it out.

Trusted Contributor

I wore it again today and it really looks natural. I had a breakout on my cheek and honestly, it's healed faster than normal. Usually it takes 2 weeks for a pimple to heal totally for me, but this one is almost gone in less than a week. I actually like the finish better than my Fairly Light in the original.

Sephora will be exclusive to this product for a while, the gal at the store told me.

I have so much Fairly Light from kits I purchased. I always have BE items that I don't use anymore en mass in my collection. That's the problem when a line keeps putting out new items and you change what you wear. They sure know how to get you to buy!

Regular Contributor

I really want to start wearing BE loose powder foundation again - it really is so much better for my skin. However, it does nothing for my pores & makes them look extremely large. I have tried primers, even BE's primer & they do not help me & usually aggrivate my breakouts. So, I tried using BE Matte as my primer today with a little bisque & then a light application of liquid foundation over it. Not too, bad. Going to try it this week to se if my skin clears up a bit. Hope to get to Sephora in my local JcP store this week to try the new BE acne foundation.
Occasional Contributor

I have wanted to try this since it came out.

For years I have been mixing my night treatment with the acne treatment and with regular foundation and wearing it during the day. It was the perfect combination. I actually emailed BE about it some time ago and asked why they didn't just make a foundation like this. I was pretty stoked to see this in my Sephora email! I'm between colors so I'm a mixer... I imagine it will be easier to just go to a store and see what works for me.

This is very exciting!