Honored Contributor

Re: Just Received the Eve Pearl TSV

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

My Q order shows expected delivery date 2-29. The tracking shows not found. Last purchase from Q the tracking showed not found. It was still not found after I received it??? Why does my tracking number start with a 7? I thought USPS tracking numbers started with 9?

Add either a 92 or 93 or 94 to locate your package at USPS.com.

Thx. I just checked it again & still shows not found. I put 92 in front of the tracking # & it shows delivered yesterday which it was. Who Knew? Why does the label not have that on there?

So, you haven't received it yet? Or you did get it?

Yes I received it yesterday.

Regular Contributor

So frustrated! Snow storm has delayed my  delivery! probably wont have until Saturday! I cant believe how worked up I am about this TSV! LOL

Valued Contributor

@gfpdem, I'm in the same boat , but not because of snow.  Mine was supposed to arrive today, but nothing.  I'm sooo bummed.  Can't wait to play with it.

Esteemed Contributor

I just received the two liquid lipsticks, and they're the best I ever ordered.  Such good color and very hydrating too.  They are fabulous and the right color of pink.  Love it love it love it.  Also, just received the finishing powder also and it's a very good product.  I like it better then the Doll10 finishing powder I purchased.  This one is not really a powdery finishing product.  Makes your skin nice and soft too.  Really sets your makeup and makes you look natural.  Was well worty the 50 bucks for it.  I have to say the two liquid eve pearl lipsticks are the bomb!

Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I just received the two liquid lipsticks, and they're the best I ever ordered.  Such good color and very hydrating too.  They are fabulous and the right color of pink.  Love it love it love it.  Also, just received the finishing powder also and it's a very good product.  I like it better then the Doll10 finishing powder I purchased.  This one is not really a powdery finishing product.  Makes your skin nice and soft too.  Really sets your makeup and makes you look natural.  Was well worty the 50 bucks for it.  I have to say the two liquid eve pearl lipsticks are the bomb!

@BlingQueen022 I was literally just watching the video for the liquid lips, popped back over here and saw your post.  These are long lasting, right?  Is the pink similar to the Park Ave Rose or whatever the one in the kit is called?  Or are they brighter?  I really like the shade in the kit so now I think I might need to order these.  They are $29 for the duo. I really regret not purchasing the primer that is now sold out.  I wore my full face again today and just as happy as yesterday.  The medium is definitely the right kit for me.  The light is going to be too light but I will keep it for highlighting.  I might even order the tan for when I get more of a tan this summer.  I used a little mineral veil at 1pm today, reapplied the lipstick and still looked good when I got home from work.  

I literally have at least 20 finishing powders floating around my makeup drawer so I am having a hard time justifying this one.  But I'm tempted. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 I was literally just watching the video for the liquid lips, popped back over here and saw your post.  These are long lasting, right?  Is the pink similar to the Park Ave Rose or whatever the one in the kit is called?  Or are they brighter?  I really like the shade in the kit so now I think I might need to order these.  They are $29 for the duo. I really regret not purchasing the primer that is now sold out.  I wore my full face again today and just as happy as yesterday.  The medium is definitely the right kit for me.  The light is going to be too light but I will keep it for highlighting.  I might even order the tan for when I get more of a tan this summer.  I used a little mineral veil at 1pm today, reapplied the lipstick and still looked good when I got home from work.  

I literally have at least 20 finishing powders floating around my makeup drawer so I am having a hard time justifying this one.  But I'm tempted. 

@Mrsq2022  Well, I can't tell you if they're long lasting because I put them both on and took them both off because I don't want lipstick on my pillow case while I sleep, lol.  I just got home and these lipsticks were delivered.  I couldn't wait to try them on.  Anyway, the barely pink is a bubble gum pink but not a overly bright color of pink.  The plum naked color is more of a mauve pink that came in the tsv, but a more bright mauve so to speak.  I have to tell you though they're very strong fragrance to them, but after you put them on you don't smell anything.  I'll let you know tomorrow if they're long lasting because I'll be out all morning and I'll see if the color is still on my lips and I'll post back.  They aren't glittery either or shimmery.  They are a nice pop of color and very saturated.  

Regular Contributor

I have worn this kit for a couple of days, and so far I am pretty impressed. My biggest concern was in choosing the shade.  I ordered medium, and it is the perfect shade for me. (I am a medium beige in bare minerals and medium in It Cosmetics BB cream.)  At first, I thought it looked dark in the pan, but when blended with the lighter shade, it was perfect.  This has some fudge factor and can be increased or decreased in shade intensity by adding or using less of the lighter shade.  When I first applied the foundation, I thought it gave little to no coverage. I then realized that although it appears this way, it is giving enough coverage without looking like you're wearing makeup.  It does not settle into fine lines and is not drying.  (I applied moisturizer and primer before applying.)  

The brushes are great.  Even though I'm not thrilled with double ended brushes, the quality of the brushesl trumps that they're double ended.

I like the shade of the lipstick, however, I wish it were more moisturizing.  To be fair, I have trouble with many lipsticks in that regard. 

I'm on the fence about the concealer and the blush.  I have terrible dark circles,and the It Cosmetics products seem to give better coverage.  The blush is pretty, but it seems to fade quickly.

I'm very glad I ordered this kit and would encourage someone who is on the fence to try it.

Honored Contributor

Well after the second day of trying this, I've decided to send it back. I'm just not loving anything. The lipstick looks horrible on me, the blush is pretty but it tends to fade after an hour. I like Tart'es new concealer much better.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Well after the second day of trying this, I've decided to send it back. I'm just not loving anything. The lipstick looks horrible on me, the blush is pretty but it tends to fade after an hour. I like Tart'es new concealer much better.  

Sadly I think I am in the same position as you are.  It just doesn't look good on my skin, the foundation, and though the blush is nice, I have a lot of nice blushes.   I got the primer, too, and it may be that that I'm not liking so I may try it tomorrow with my usual primer just to see if I like it better.

Respected Contributor

My kit came today in the fair. I will say the color is perfect for me. I'm shocked because I'm so pale and this matches my skintone! It doesn't oxidize on me either. Will wear this weekend and report back. I like the blush as well. Lipstick is okay; it pulls more brown on me. Go figure.  Looks better on lips than swatched on wrist.