Regular Contributor

Re: Just Ordered from Dimitri.....

I got the one time only because I use those products daily...all stocked up on the dermalift, still playing with it. Adding it to my Isomers, but somedays I forget to! I like the derma lift night cream, it's pretty emollient, and I need that right now! I add the collagenisis 24 hour cream when I feel extra dry, which is most nights. I just started derma rolling this week, and it really seems to add to my dryness. So experimenting is my hobby! LOL! If I get anything else, it would have to be another one time only, or if tonights TSV is a really excellent price! Will have to wait and see! Have fun watching anyway beauties!

Super Contributor

On 2/21/2014 Running out of return$ said:

Free shipping and handling!

For Shophq card purchases.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/21/2014 Kind12 said:
On 2/21/2014 Running out of return$ said:

Free shipping and handling!

For Shophq card purchases.

Is that for today only or do you think they will have free shipping tomorrow as we'll.
Super Contributor

On 2/21/2014 virgosun said:

Seehorse Thanks for the review. I guess I'll just have to see how it works for my skin although I am always skeptical of products that claim to lift and firm. But since I can always send it back I am willing to give it a try. Sorry it didn't work for you Smiley Sad

Let us know how it works for you virgosun, altho you are certainly right - it isn't going to lift or firm and to expect any topical to do that is unreasonable.

Valued Contributor

On 2/21/2014 Fabby said:
On 2/21/2014 virgosun said:

Seehorse Thanks for the review. I guess I'll just have to see how it works for my skin although I am always skeptical of products that claim to lift and firm. But since I can always send it back I am willing to give it a try. Sorry it didn't work for you Smiley Sad

Let us know how it works for you virgosun, altho you are certainly right - it isn't going to lift or firm and to expect any topical to do that is unreasonable.

Hope it works for you virgosun! Yes, report back!

Fabby, a lot of lifting is what Dimitri touted. The models shown had the results I wanted. They looked great. I have less sagging than the models he had on, and yet didn't see any lift. It could be "operator error". LOL

You're both right about expectations of lifting products, but I'm still hopeful. They'll probably have a successful topical lifting product when I'm 80 and then I won't care. LOL

Valued Contributor

I have dry skin and not a lot of sagging, but the DermaLift worked for the nasal labial fold lines and the lines by the side of my mouth. I only use the DL every few days. I also use M Asam Vinolift, as it is more moisturizing than Skinn. Love watching Dimitri. Am not planning on buying this visit, but if I watch, he will probably talk me into buying something. I am a newbie to Skinn and the products work well on my skin.

Frequent Contributor

You will LOVE the todays special value for sure!

Not applicable

Saw you were looking for Charles of the Ritz try one of these links for it. Ritzessence.com to buy or read this info at http://t.answers.com/answers/#!/entry/what-happen-to-the-brand-charles-of-the-ritz-can,4fecc26a7af68... Hope this helps
Contributor

I too caved and bought 3 kits 2 days before Dimitri was on, I knew I had a busy weekend and didn't want to miss anything. I did get a chance to watch him review the Dermalift system again - had he done that last month when it was the TTV, I think he would have had a more successful launch, and this time he did live demos with the product.

Things I found interesting that were not shared last month when DermaLift was the TTV. Dimiti said you can use both day and night around the eyes, this system doesn't blend well with the Collegenisis, that it is more effective on its own, they cancel each other out. He did have a nice integration with the TTV on Saturday, with the creme reverse.

My observations of Dermalift, I kept it and I have been using it every night and I don't have tons of wrinkles but a little sagging and it is working just as gradually as Collegensis does. I don't use the day serum/cream daily, (I will use it when I need that something extra) in the mornings I go with my stem rejen routine.

Here's what got me... My husband and I went out Saturday night and I used the Dermalift day system prior to my Orchid Gel (which is a whole different OMG in itself) I applied my makeup and my husband could not stop taking about my face how smooth it looked, could he touch it, I looked like I was 30, not 46... These are things he never says when we go out, I usually get the nice, looks good... Sorry I rambled.. Anyway, Dimitri said (last month) the day system was for instant lift a short term result but the night cream was what worked the magic.

I have both the Colleginsis stem rejen/24 hour cream system I started over the summer and the Dermalift system and I am glad I waited and gave Dermalift a chance and that I put it on autodelivery, its a keeper for me.

Respected Contributor

Dimitri said he will have recipes (lol) on how to layer the DWP system with other products on his FB page, maybe he will do the same for his Derma Lift users.

I saw plenty of his DL presentations when he presented it as a TTV and I thought he made himself perfectly clear in his demonstrations. I am not sure why some are saying he wasnt clear, yes he was.