Trusted Contributor

Just Got My Bamboo Green Tea RTM and...

...all I can say is WOW, I am in LOVE!!! (And that came quick)! OMG, this is so awesome! I have the WCM RTM and keep it on my bedside table and spray my pillows, sheets & blankets with it every night before bed. I'm out like a light within 10 minutes, lol! Now I have Bamboo Green Tea! I want to buy this stuff by the gallon!!! I hope Chaz will offer the RTM to us separately as I have a pretty ample supply of CC on hand at the moment. However, there's always room for one more bottle so I think I'll order another set of the CC & RTM! Wenners, please post how you like the RTM once you receive it! Thanks!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Just Got My Bamboo Green Tea RTM and...

Hi Julie-

So glad you like it! I can't wait to try it! But since the RTM comes with the CC and I don't use the CC, I have to wait, like a patient girl, for the RTM by itself!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I love, love, love this product and use this multiple ways every single day. I like many of the scents, but right now I'm using the 613 and the Coconut Mango. Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Julie, I didn't see your post and I posted the same thing. It's so good, glad you're liking it too. Enjoy!
Respected Contributor

I really like it, too. I love the fresh, green scent that this one has. It is very uplifting an spa-like. I'm not sure why, but I smell a gardenia scent in this one. I love gardenia and this is different than the spring gardenia green tea. I only smelled green tea in SGGT. I won't say this is my favorite Wen scent ever, but I do like it.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I just noticed on the ingredient list that the BGT RTM has amino acids in it.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!