Trusted Contributor

Re: Jury is still out on the Isomers TTV

[ Edited ]

I will tell you that I have her one kit from Feb 2015 on auto delivery...the one with the glutathisome serum, deep crease cream, micro derm (not a fan, just saying) double duty cleanser, and redensify face cream... I am telling you that for the 60 bucks, that was the best deal ever...her glutathisome serum is double that cost and while I haven't de-aged 20 years  LOL I do believe that kit is worth the price just for the glut serum...I have given the amino relift serum to my cousin (not a fan) and I try to work the micro derm scrub in to my routine even tho I LOVE Skinn dermappeal much more...I rotate in the double duty cleanser which I like but the glut serum is worth the price of admission...glad they didn't have the 1 year only on auto delivery when we got it (won't be surprised if they try to end it tho) 

Just a little aside...I bought a kit from Adrienne Arpel (from HSN) that has the gold facial vibrating tool...LOVE IT! such a great facial massage..I bought the kit for like 60 bucks (worth it for the massager!) and it included her argan oil capsules (they are ok) and some serum (the ingredients are ok...nothing to write Dimitri or Manuela about hahahaha) I highly recommend this tool JUST for a great facial massage! not sure if it is available but look for it...a winner for sure!