Trusted Contributor

Re: Jury is still out on the Isomers TTV

[ Edited ]

Nadine......yes......I use a pad every night.  But I don't have sensitive skin, so I don't have a problem with them. When I first started using them over a year ago, my skin would tingle a little after I applied, but I don't even have that any longer.  Well, on the nights that I use a scrub, it might tingle a little after I swipe the pad over my face, but just slightly.  

Valued Contributor

I actually like the other Radical products in the try me kit. I've been using them and switching with Isomers. I need to decide pretty soon if I;m keeping the Isomers.

Trusted Contributor

My Isomers is already on its way back and I will just stick with I know what works for me.........the Isomers Ultimate Super Serum and M Asam moisturizer.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used Isomers amino lift serum last night with deep crease correction over and then this morning the serum and moisturizer from the TTV. So far so good, still like the Radical but want to really giver the Isomers a chance.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've pretty much given up on Isomers. Some of their older products did work for me but many of the newer ones have dimethicone & silicones in them & I can't use any products with silicone. I tried the face & eye enzyme peel products and didn't see any changes. For face peels, I much prefer Makeup Artists Choice. I tried her newest eye product, Mezmer-Eyes and it made my eyes look awful! Dried out my skin and left my eyes darker looking then they were before. I sent it back pronto. I started striking out with Isomers when she came out with the Stem Vitamin C kit. Did not like the texture, the serum was grainy and no matter what suggestions of Manuela's I tried, I could not get the products to absorb into my skin. Plus the Vitamin C eye serum was drying and certainly did not lighten up the eye area, it made the area darker. I ended up throwing the products out. I still have some serums to use up but if I re-order anything, it will be the older products that I liked, such as Accelerated Recovery serum, R Pur for eyes, Synchronizer Cell Renewing Complex, Renactin & R Intensive serums.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Regular Contributor

I've only used the immortal and the moisturizer twice so far . I wanted to help with a bit of dropping around my mouth area. I think it's really firming so far. The big test for me is break outs. I have my fav  products from Isomers like the all in one for face and eyes and the ARC SERUM,.R PUR. I BROKE OUT TERRIBLY from the super serum. So I'll know in a couple days if it works or not. I actually love the mask. One of the reasons I ordered the kit

Valued Contributor

I had a problem with the super serum, it has lavender in it so I don'y know if that was the issue. I can't think of another Isomers product that has such a strong scent.

Trusted Contributor

@Beautybuster wrote:

I've only used the immortal and the moisturizer twice so far . I wanted to help with a bit of dropping around my mouth area. I think it's really firming so far. The big test for me is break outs. I have my fav  products from Isomers like the all in one for face and eyes and the ARC SERUM,.R PUR. I BROKE OUT TERRIBLY from the super serum. So I'll know in a couple days if it works or not. I actually love the mask. One of the reasons I ordered the kit

@Beautybuster wrote:

I also broke out from the super serum.

Do the math.
Valued Contributor

I am always trying something new. the last little journey I went on with Perricone ended up with my face a mess, I thought I was doing great with the products I was using and then my skin started with red flaky patchs.

No matter what I try it seem I always go back to Isomers. LIke with many lines if you can just find the products that work for you, there are so many to choose from it's hard to narrow it down.

I don't like to mix a bunch of serums, I don't think we need to do that. If I continue to do ok with the four products I've been using the last few days I'll be happy. Two in the morning and two at night. I do like the Radical pads but my face turns bright red when I use them, I may be able to use one every few days but not every day.

Trusted Contributor

@Nadine I smell the lavendar too and DO NOT like it. Does anyone know what that does for the skin, why she would put it in there?