Contributor

Hi all. I know it's not quite June, but does anyone know what will be in this TSV from It Cosmetics? I haven't bought anything from IT in a very long time so am very curious what the products will be. Thanks so much!

Trusted Contributor

Is there ANOTHER IT TSV already? Haven't they had several this year?

Respected Contributor

The Inside Q says "June 25 It Cosmetics It's Your Customer Favorites 4 Piece Collection".   No other information listed. 

Respected Contributor

It Cosmetics is replacing Graver as the most offered TSV ,LOL.

Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately I probably won't buy another It TSV since she doesn't release the contents early for me to consider them and review them.  I'm just not much of an impulse shopper and I like to research the products and know what they are ahead of time.  The It TSVs have been so secretive by the time they are posted I've missed all of th presentations (I work) and usually miss the whole darn TSV day anyway.  

Regular Contributor

I agree.  I like a little time to research and see if it is something I need or want and if it'll work for me.  Let's hope they release the information soon.  

Trusted Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

The Inside Q says "June 25 It Cosmetics It's Your Customer Favorites 4 Piece Collection".   No other information listed. 

Sigh...they should come up with a new one. Last year's June TSV was also called 4-piece Customer Favorites Collection. LOL Let me guess: Bye Bye Undereye, Brow Power, Superhero Mascara and CC Cream. I love IT, but wish they would include more exciting color cosmetics in their TSVs! Woman Tongue