Frequent Contributor

Re: June 2013 (recap) - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

bebe, glad to be of service, lol! You know, I have often wished that the Q boards had a way of keeping certain threads at the top of the page. Is that called a 'stickie', by the way? Several boards I read keep topics that are either the most active or contain frequently asked information at the top for easy access. Wishful thinking, I know, but it would make a lot of sense. (I don't just mean Wen, either, but all of the sub forums.)

glitzandglam, you asked about Tea Tree being the most popular formula and I honestly don't know. It does seem to go pretty quickly in general. I'm sure someone knows for sure! From the looks of what bebe posted about the gallon sales, I would order sooner than later if a TT gallon is on your radar. The gallons are always available at chaz's salon website with free shipping ( any order of $100 or more) and depending on your state, no sales tax. He often has a Mother's Day special of 20% off so it may be cost effective to buy the gallons directly from him during that time. I am pretty sure bebe777 has crunched the numbers on THAT math, too!

Honored Contributor

A number of people have been asking about the upcoming the Wen June Gallons Month. If you click on this June 2013 (recap) - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered link, it will take you to the top of this thread. The first two posts provide more information about it.

Also, BGT gallons are already available at Chaz's site, so it seems like they'll probably be available for purchase in June.

-- bebe Smile

Respected Contributor

Good job, bebe. All those Wen Kids ladies better get a move on this year! :-)
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Contributor

So if Chaz has a May special of 20% off the regular price of $210.00 per gallon and free shipping, it is cheaper to buy the gallons from his website than to wait until June.

20% off one gallon makes that gallon $168.00 and free shipping

Contributor

Thanks for all this info Bebe!! It's really going to help me plan my upcoming Wen purchases and stretch my hard earned dollars a little further. I was buying everything at full price but now that I'm learning what Wen products work for me and more about the TSVs and OTO's etc, it's clear that there are ways to make Wen much more affordable. I really appreciate you and all the other more experienced Wen users posting what you know!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Kjelle, thank you and, yup, Wen Gallons Month just quietly creeps up and suddenly it's upon us!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Epiphany, you've got the math right. It's a great way to go, but there are a few caveats. Chaz had the Mother's Day special last year: 20% discount with free shipping on orders over $100. I don't believe he had the special in 2012, but I think he did have it in 2011 (so it's not a sure thing every year). Last year, I think I remember reading that some formulas either were out of stock or went out of stock as the sale went on. So if Chaz does run the special, then it's a good idea to make your purchase quickly.

Also, some people prefer to purchase the gallons through QVC in order to take advantage of the second A-D shipment option in December.

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

Since someone was asking about the gallons, I figured this was a good thread to share! Thank Bebe!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
New Contributor

BeBe777 writes: "Also, some people prefer to purchase the gallons through QVC in order to take advantage of the second A-D shipment option in December." Not to mention The Q's 5 or 6 easy pay which makes it easier to budget! That is a big selling point for a lot of folks. BTW I marveled at your Wen sales stats! Thank you for all the info. & taking the time to put all that together. That was a lot of watching & work to get all of that broken down & separated. Much appreciated here! Have a great weekend & thanks again! Vermin
Frequent Contributor

Anyone know if they do easy pay for the gallons at QVC in June? If Chaz has the Mother's Day sale from his site, that seems to be a better price... But the easy pay is helpful and would make it a little easier to convince my husband that a gallon is a good idea! Haha!

Contributor

Thanks for sharing the info! I just started using Wen with the last TSV and love it! I now have the oils and styling crime too! I was unaware of the gallons that come in June. I'm saving now so I can buy them. Do they last long though? So if i wanted to buy a few would they last longer than a year?