Super Contributor
Does anyone know when in the year they are offered? Thanks.
Respected Contributor

I think it’s the fall/winter, around the holidays? But wait for mother’s day, they always do gift packs and stuff. Maybe they’ll have liters.

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Thanks!
Respected Contributor

I may have misunderstood this, but I thought I remembered hearing them say after the last October-ish liter special (not this past October but the one before), they would not be doing the large 2 or 3-liter specials.  I did see them offer the large one a few months ago but judging by the scents that were available, it appeared that they were getting rid of what was left over.   I hope I'm wrong because I did like the large sizes.  I'm still working on my last one.

Esteemed Contributor

October is when Perlier has the liters of their bath cream available on HSN.  I mark my calendar for this event!  

Super Contributor

Thanks Trixxx, I tried the White Almond recently and I LOVE it and would want to get the jumbo/mega size, glad I have not missed the offering.  Guess I will have to wait til October!

Respected Contributor

@erica g wrote:

Thanks Trixxx, I tried the White Almond recently and I LOVE it and would want to get the jumbo/mega size, glad I have not missed the offering.  Guess I will have to wait til October!

this is my favoite too. i am anxious to see what the ts mother's day offering is. i'm hoping for white almond, in some form. i, too, will watch for the jumbos, in the fall.

Respected Contributor

Not 100% sure but I think in the Fall.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jumbo liters Perlier

[ Edited ]

@Tricolor wrote:

Not 100% sure but I think in the Fall.

It's definitely October during their annual "Pathway to Italy" event. I checked back on my HSN account to see my last liter purchases and it was October 2018