Honored Contributor

Re: July 25 TSV Supersized x 2 - IT Cosmetics CC Cream

I bet someone will start a 'complaint' thread about the upcoming TSV, LOL. Seems like the growing trend here...whining,  complaining,  host bashing, like they are stuck in mud!

So for those interested,  we can discuss it here

FINALLY, the supersized as a TSV. The July 25 TSV is a duo of the supersized $80, free shipping.

Wish this had been offered in March instead of the regular sized duo with brush

A383433
IT Cosmetics Supersize Duo Your Skin But Better CC Cream SPF 50

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm going to get it.  The medium has always been a tad too dark for me, but I could deal with it.  This time I'm getting the light/medium, which looks lie it will be better.  I use the light in the Confidence in a Compact & like it a lot, too.  The light is not too light, either.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I'm going to get it.  The medium has always been a tad too dark for me, but I could deal with it.  This time I'm getting the light/medium, which looks lie it will be better.  I use the light in the Confidence in a Compact & like it a lot, too.  The light is not too light, either.

@SurferWife  - I'm happy with the neutral medium. I don't need a reorder now, but the value of a supersized duo will be hard to resist!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I don’t care how good it is or how great the value.  No more IT purchased for me.  It’s made in China.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I don’t care how good it is or how great the value.  No more IT purchased for me.  It’s made in China.

Yes, I read your same comments on another thread. 

Esteemed Contributor

Got mine Chi-town girl.  Great value and Great product!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

Got mine Chi-town girl.  Great value and Great product!

@weezer111  - yeah, super value! They haven't offered the super sized as a duo before?

Honored Contributor

I've already ordered my Light-Medium.  That seems to sell out so quickly, I didn't take any chances by waiting.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

This is a really good value.  I just posted in another thread that I rec'd an e-mail from IT about a sale on their website.  All the various versions of the CC cream were 30% off.  Even with that discount, a tube was still almost $28.00 for a 1oz tube.  

Respected Contributor

I just started a new regular sized tube or I'd get this. It's a really good deal, if you need essentially 5 tubes of foundation. I'd buy this if I was out