Honored Contributor

Has anyone ever tried her lipsticks?Right now she has 30% off on her lip products only, and some of her lipsticks look really pretty. Anyone??

Super Contributor

Re: Julie Hewitt Lippies!!!!

I think they are wonderful and bought a couple sets from her when she was on evine. She was only on for a few months. The deals she presented were great. I love her organic camellia oil.

Heer lipsticks are also made with camellia oil. They are sheer, more like the Fresh lipsticks or the sheer LIpstick queen. Ihave 2 backups of her red lipstick. nice for this older gal. 

ps I also love her cheekies- blush and her eyeshadows. I was really sad she left evine. no reason given.

Honored Contributor

I bought her Lipsticks and camellia oil too when she was on Evine and they are great products. The lipsticks I bought were the Annette and Biba and they are full coverage matte lipsticks. I'll have to check her out online.

Contributor

EVERYTHING Julie Hewitt makes is FABULOUS!!!  Try the Celeste lippie...sheer peachy-pink. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies. I will definitely try her line, I had no idea she was ever on Evine, and I watch that channel fairly frequently-my husband is an Invicta Watch guy!!!! LOL!