Honored Contributor

Julie Cristine-a wonderful distraction!

I have never watched a beauty "tutorial or video or whatever you call them, esp. now.

But somehow, last night I was watching a video of  Joan Crawfords daughter Christina, then onto Rock Hudson's ex wife, and saw 

"Mature Skin Make-up Dos and Don'ts.

She's a young , very pretty girl doing her mothers make-up and her voice at least to me, is so nice to listen to

(unlike a lot of ones we know!) I just kept listening.

Plus her blending with the brushes was so calming, I fell asleep several times. Not to say it wasn't informative as well because it was.

She has many videos of how to's.

Just another fun thing to watch if you run out of ideasSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: Julie Cristine-a wonderful distraction!

you tube is such a rabbit hole

you start watching and it's 2 hours later 

Respected Contributor

@on the bay 

Thanks for the rec.  I caught a couple of her tutorials - one of them on a senior beauty.

Is there a familial connection between her and Joan Crawford? She kept referring to her mother who is still with us.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@pommom -

No, that was probably confusing of me.

She was doing the make-up on her mother I watched.

Its just that I was watching Joan Crawfords daughter 

on youtube (but no connection to Julie Cristine). And you know how you'll see other videos to watch? That's how I found her.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"