Respected Contributor

Re: Julianne Hough new haircut 2019

@Phantom41 wrote:

Love the cut!  At first, I thought it was Courtney Love!

I thought she looked like Cameron Diaz.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I showed both of these photos to my husband and his surprising comment was "she was much prettier in the younger photo, she looks like she has aged 30 years with the hair cut".  I think it was the heavy hand with the make-up that he was responding too.

@Shanus wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@Katcat1@NicksmomESQ, and @Phantom41 - I like the 2016 version better. She has beautiful eyes. Of course they all "deny" having any work done, but IMO she looks a lot older than 30!

@beach-mom Perhaps another case of following a makeup trend that is just “too much”. Proof that over doing  makeup (heavy handed with lips, blush and eyes) can age even a beautiful 30 yr. old woman. 

I,too, showed her photo to my husband. He agreed with me that she looks gorgeous. 

Her makeup is different but she still looks beautiful. 

Respected Contributor

Cute cut, but not really liking it on Julianne. "Aging nicely"? Really KatCat1???? She's 29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Cute cut, but not really liking it on Julianne. "Aging nicely"? Really KatCat1???? She's 29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ahoymate.  I know! LOL

Honored Contributor

NO---those are 2 different people----JH is 30---and doesn't even look like the other girl who I think is Courtney Love, who does look pretty good 

Honored Contributor

Count me in as someone who immediately thought it was a picture of Cameron Diaz.  I would never have recognized this person as Julianne Hough.

Esteemed Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

Me too thinking it was Courtney Love. And Julianne definitely got herself some implants. When she guested as a judge on DWTS she often wore low cut and she came close to being totally flat. Hey whatever makes her feel happy & confident.

Regular Contributor

Julianne Hough "was" so beautiful before this change in her appearance, which I'm not liking. Body dismorphia disorder. Hard to be in the public & always judged. Her brother is cute as well.

Respected Contributor

She looks completely different, never would've guessed that was Julianne.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Phantom41 wrote:

Me too thinking it was Courtney Love. And Julianne definitely got herself some implants. When she guested as a judge on DWTS she often wore low cut and she came close to being totally flat. Hey whatever makes her feel happy & confident.

Implants? That is how someone can change their appearance when they already have high cheekbones. I have done it myself and in certain photos with the right makeup I have the exact same sculptured looking cheekbones. In ordinary photos with less makeup...less so.