Respected Contributor

Re: Julia Roberts "Most beautiful person again"

i know right? its People Mag!

i thought she was cute in Mystic Pizza and Pretty Woman.  she has a great laugh and a pretty smile

Super Contributor

Her teeth are gross.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think she's pretty, but I don't think she's beautiful.  

I think Charlize Theron is far more beautiful.

I'm not sure she's so beautiful on the "inside".  I've read some things that have shown her dark side as a celebrity.  Who knows, though, if any of the stuff is true.  Some articles have not said she's nice.  

I also heard from an actor on Howard Stern (can't remember who it was), that she was rude to him in that movie she made with Meryl Streep when someone died and she went home for the funeral--the family drama movie.  He said she was such a be#ch and didn't want anything to do with him at first.  He spoke out about her, and she left him a scathing voicemail.  I wish I could remember the actor.

I remember it was on Orange Asage County--one of the actors.  

I found this:

Bruce Willis is on this list too, and that doesn't surprise me at all.  I've heard he's a jerk.

http://whatculture.com/film/10-famous-actors-who-are-notoriously-difficult-to-work-with?page=6

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I don't know what the truth is, only she does. But her sister committed suicide and left a note saying that Julia tormented her and contributed to her depression. She also tweeted about her, saying that America's sweetheart is a b. Julia also famously wore that A low Vera t shirt allegedly directed at her then boyfriend's wife. I think he might have been married when they got involved? He was a cameraman on one of her movies.

As for her physical beauty, she is gorgeous in those Lancome print ads and commercials.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I find JR very attractive.  Talent aside,  I would say she's radiant...her expressive beautiful brown eyes, creamy skin and lovely natural smile.  I don't find her teeth unattractive at all- they're natural in a sea of veneers and cosmetic dental- induced smiles.  She's natural and quite beautiful IMO.  But then beauty is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it.

Honored Contributor

I never thought she was so beautiful... yes she has a lot of straight white veneers and a great smile... other than that not so beautiful.. I do think she is a great actress.

Honored Contributor

One of my choices would be Priyanka Chopra. The actress who was once Miss World.

PriyankaChopra.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I never thought she was so beautiful... yes she has a lot of straight white veneers and a great smile... other than that not so beautiful.. I do think she is a great actress.

Those aren't veneers- they're very obviously her natural teeth.   I agree she has a million dollar smile.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Uh...no.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I don't know what the truth is, only she does. But her sister committed suicide and left a note saying that Julia tormented her and contributed to her depression. She also tweeted about her, saying that America's sweetheart is a b. Julia also famously wore that A low Vera t shirt allegedly directed at her then boyfriend's wife. I think he might have been married when they got involved? He was a cameraman on one of her movies.

As for her physical beauty, she is gorgeous in those Lancome print ads and commercials.

I think many stars who have been s#ced up to all their lives are not as they appear at times.  There can be a dark side.

I read about what you posted.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"