Honored Contributor

Hey @JudyL how do you like this blush?  Are you using any other blush/highlighter or bronzer with it?  I like it with a bronzer.

Honored Contributor

Re: @JudyL Em Blush in Baroque

@monicakm wrote:

Hey @JudyL how do you like this blush?  Are you using any other blush/highlighter or bronzer with it?  I like it with a bronzer.

@monicakm - I haven't tried it yet.  Was going to use it on Sunday when I go out with my DD.  Will let you know what I think.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm -used the Rodin eyeshadow palette and the Baroque blush today and loved both!  Used 5 of the 6 shadows and the blush and really liked how my makeup looked. So excited that the shimmers didn't seem to bother my eyes!  YEA!  Everything went on so nicely and blended easily. The lipstick was a bit harder to figure out and thought I had picked an ok shade from my stash but when I checked in the mirror outside at the restaurant, it was not so good.  It had turned orange on me so won't use that lipstick again.  Don't go for orange-y lipsticks no matter what I'm wearing.

So impressed with the eyeshadow palette and the blush that I'm going to look at Em Cosmetics and see what else I like.  Will definitely pick up the lipstick that they have paired with the Rodin palette and the Baroque blush.  Almost bought it when purchasing the other two but didn't.  

How do you like the blush?

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

@JudyL 

I like it a lot!  I've been missing my Dior pink blush lately so I tapped a bit of it on the apples of my cheeks and in front of the Baroque.  Other times I use the Julia Adams look of  Baroque, Nars Fort de France and Huda bronzer.

Had on my Nars Light Reflecting foundation today.  Mom said she just couldn't get over how flawless and airbrushed my complexion looked.  She said "have you seen it?"  

Well yes mom, I've seen my complexion (g)

I mean have you really noticed it? 

Every day when I'm working on making it flawless lol

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

@JudyL 

I like it a lot!  I've been missing my Dior pink blush lately so I tapped a bit of it on the apples of my cheeks and in front of the Baroque.  Other times I use the Julia Adams look of  Baroque, Nars Fort de France and Huda bronzer.

Had on my Nars Light Reflecting foundation today.  Mom said she just couldn't get over how flawless and airbrushed my complexion looked.  She said "have you seen it?"  

Well yes mom, I've seen my complexion (g)

I mean have you really noticed it? 

Every day when I'm working on making it flawless lol

@monicakm - your mom's comments made me chuckle.  Because I knew we'd be sitting outside at a restaurant, I didn't want to wear foundation.  Don't like it when I start to feel warm or a tad sweaty & have foundation on.  So did my usual skin care and then added a tinted spf, a matte primer, and a light dusting of my hourglass powder.  Then blush, a little bronzer, & a little highlighter.  Was a little surprised at how good it looked.  Of course, the eyes were done too.

Glad you had a nice Mother's Day.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Dining al fresco for Mother's Day sounds beautiful.  Something we can't do here when it's 91 degrees already Smiley Sad  I would have been a drippy mess.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - egads 91 degrees!  I moved up to Northern CA to get away from the Southern CA heat.  Could never go back to that again.  It was nice but very windy so everyone had to hold on to their napkins and menus!  LOL