Honored Contributor

Re: Joyce Giraud moving to QVC

Poor Shop HQ!  First it was Margie (Commerford), and now Joyce!

Trusted Contributor

More supplements? How tiresome. That's not the kind of things I shop for on qvc.

I know nothing about this brand or that other line qvc sells, so I'm not judging them, but sheesh! there are a zillion supplements already available, and they're everywhere you look. Maybe these are okay, but lots of them seem pretty snake-oily. 

Super Contributor

I LOVE her Pure 4 oil for face and skin. I think it is the best oil I have used on my face and I have tried them all. Hope the prices don't skyrocket. Glad she is coming to Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Andrew Lessman vitamins are tried and true for decades. He is a true professional and health, nutrition and vitamins are his passion. Not interested in Joyce or anyone else.
Esteemed Contributor

I find ShopHQ to be the Walmart of home shopping. It’s a very mediocre shopping channel and it’s why in my opinion they don't attract the good products.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@sandylu 

I hope others find her line successful, I ordered it on subscription and tried it for the better part of a year with zero results (if you don't count the result of draining my wallet! lol!!)

I use Andrew Lessman's Hair Skin and Nails with actual noticeable results...each person is different though, and I don't dissuade anyone from giving her product line a shot.

@MoonieBaby @sandylu 

I’m sorry to hear she is moving to QVC.

I used Andrew Lessman’s HHS&N product for years and saw some results but Joyce Giraud’s products give me noticeably better results.

As good as they are, I won’t pay move for them at QVC or anywhere. Moving to QVC usually means higher prices.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh wow.  I have been using her supplement since October 2019.  I have so much new hair growth. I was going through a divorce so I am not sure if the hair regrowth is due to the divorce ending or her supplemtents.  But my hair has never looked better and I am in my 40s.

I hope her prices don't skyrocket on the Q!

Valued Contributor

I just saw her on the Q this morning was surprised as just saw her recently on Shop HQ and guess I was one of the last orders placed on Shop HQ for her volumizing and thickening hair mist duo.Should be arriving this week. It last me a good while as I only use it to set my hair, an in that age group few velcro rollers.

I always liked many of her products  but hated the  shipping  charge that Shop HQ charged. Hope now that Joyce Giraud is on the Q she will be showing up on HSN too,as they have better shipping and coupon deals then the Q.

I do feel that the DuBrows  had a hard time selling their hair vitamins on Shop HQ with her hair vitamins being the # 1 product on Shop HQ.

Have to say that I used her  hair vitamins for a few years, the  90 day supply was on auto ship and did see results nothing like Joyce's hair (lol)  but was happy , took a while to see  good results.

I did see her hair vitamins on the Q was about $10  more for the 90 day supply OUCH,especially in today's time.

I think now that she is coming to the Q think Andrew Lessman will be having  competition  with his hair,skin and nail product,that I did try many years ago and didn't really see results,but his collagen from HSN  is doing a great job for my hair and skin and joints,that is my #1 product,take faithfully can't live without it.

Regular Contributor

I will give her supplements a try now that she's on QVC.  I currently use Andrew Lessman's and I like them, but it's good to switch it up a bit sometimes.  As far as having her like hers by using her supplements, I didn't hear her say that at all.  My hair actually looks like hers in color, texture and fullness, but I just cut it every 2 months to keep it at a manageable length.  My secret?  I stopped relaxing it and over processing it (with heat and products) a couple of years ago.  Of course there are a lot of hair types in the world, and everybody has their own natural texture, but I believe that with proper care inside and out we can have beautiful hair in all lengths, textures and colors.

I am also glad to support a woman business owner.  So yes, even more reasons to try her supplements.  Take care ladies.  

Honored Contributor

@sandylu  when I first saw your thread yesterday I had just left ShopHQ's site looking for a product of Joyce's. I was surprised all of her items were gone because she had just had one of her Hair Supplement Specials less than a week ago. I didn't purchase but do usually watch her shows. I had purchased her supplements when they were offered as a special before. The two prior to that one were $99.95; each of them came with one of her other products. The recent one only included the supplements and was $79.95.

I used Andrew Lessman's for many years but about three years ago I was no longer getting the results I had previously so started alternating one week of his and one week of Consult Beauty. Then when I ran out of Lessman's I continued with CB exclusively. They changed their formula so I tried Joyce's and have been using them for a couple of months. I am in a age group when I notice some of my friends' hair is noticeably thinning and breaking. I am trying to delay/prevent that as long as possible. I still have three months worth of Joyce's so before they are gone I will decide if I want to continue with hers or go back to AL.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~