Respected Contributor

Saw her show on Evine and am tempted,  but I need another shampoo right now like a hole in the head. Anyone using this line?  I recently got the TSV by Tweak'd but am pretty disappointed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joyce Giraud hair products

Could have told you not to get tweek his previous line ojon was awful.

Joyce's hair is God given.

Trusted Contributor

Her hair is gorgeous.  If I didn't just stock up with Carol's Daughter, I would try it.

Not a fan of Tweak'd.

Respected Contributor

For sure, her hair is beyond gorgeous. I've never seen such  thick beautiful hair as hers. May have to try it.  Anyone want some barely used Tweak'd?  lol

Honored Contributor

@KKJ  I am hooked on Acure shampoos.  The volume shampoo really does give volume, and my all time favorite is Mega Moisture by Acure.  Shampoos are sulfate free and do not have any bad stuff in them.  Under $10.  I use Herbivore Sea Mist for texture.  It can be slightly drying at times so my Mega Moisture takes care of my hair.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I think I did try Acure several years ago as am always looking for chemical-free shampoos.  Thanks for this as will check them out again.

Respected Contributor

The star of her line, IMO, is the 2 Min Miracle deep conditioner.  I use it before I shampoo and leave it on from 1-5 mins.  Her shampoo is okay...   nothing special.  I'm not a fan of her thickening spray.  The only Tweak'd shampoo that I LOVE and is my go to, is the one in the can that comes out like a foam...  but I think they are discontinuing because the process of producing the can/foam is difficult (he originally said they don't make many because of that).  Now THAT shampoo for me is incredible.

Valued Contributor

The shampoo is ok, nothing special. Don't like the conditioner at all, doesn't tame the fly aways. I also have her supplements and after several months of taking didn't see any results. I still have some I may try them again.

Valued Contributor

• @Nadine wrote:

The shampoo is ok, nothing special. Don't like the conditioner at all, doesn't tame the fly aways. I also have her supplements and after several months of taking didn't see any results. I still have some I may try them again.

I will say that the supplements  have become my FAVORITE of any hair supplements and have tried many from shopping channels over the years,and never saw that much improvement,till channel surfing and found Joyce Giraud.
  • Right now I am on my third 3 month shipment (little expensive but value pay helped with $$$$)  and I have to honestly say I  wasn't seeing real results until about 5th  months into taking  them. 
  • I decided also to  not co!or my hair as when the roots were coming in I was seeing  very pretty whites strands like platinum growing in with the other strands  so  I cut it short  and now when I  see my  healthy  looking  hair I am a HAPPY SENIOR that I didn't cancel my auto-delivery and that I decided to stop coloring and  let the man above give me the best shade ever..
Respected Contributor

I believe that she wears a lot of extensions. Hair like that is not natural.