Honored Contributor

Re: Joyce Giraud hair products

The last time I watched was a couple months ago.  Heather Hall was the host and she swore by the JG supplements.  I don't notice any difference in her hair. And I could swear that previously she was over the moon about the Dr. Dubrow hair supplements.

Respected Contributor

Today, I tried the 2-minute Mask after shampooing and I like it.  I left it on for 15 minutes (video said you can leave on overnight).  Applied a leave-in conditioner and a gel afterward. My curls are soft with some volume.

Honored Contributor

I like her moisture shampoo better than her cynatine system. I do have both sets. The cynatine shampoo & conditioner leave my hair on the dry side so I use her mask. While using those I did not notice hair growth. I have the capsules so need to take them daily to see if I see any results or not.

I use her scalp detox plus Peter Lamas Hair Energizing scalp serum which I think is causing hair growth. When I use the Peter Lamas serum I can see little hairs growing around my hairline plus I see hairs sticking up which I assume is new growth. I know it really helps my eyebrows as long as I keep using it. One thing for sure is it makes my hair feel & look thicker.

Esteemed Contributor

You took the words right out of my mouth! I have no reason to doubt the efficacy of the products, but, there is a specific type of extensions that are VERY expensive, time consuming to install, and have the appearance of hair growing from the scalp. You can easily run your fingers through your "hair".

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

@nyc1 

Do you rinse out the 2-minute mask before shampooing?

@ Montana  Hi ...  sorry it's taken so long to reply.   I just got back from vacation.  I got into the shower with it on,  rinsed it off and then shampooed.  It works so well for me.  When I use a conditioner, any conditioner,  I prefer to use it first and then shampoo.  This is a particularly good one.