Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joyce Giraud hair care

[ Edited ]

Very interesting article, @Shelbelle .  That clears that up.  The one I found at Amazon is from snapper scales and it is capsules.  I have to go back and check out if it is the one that does not mention I and III.  Have you noticed a difference with taking collagen and hyalauronic?  

I saw your answer about Dr. Denese.  I kind of thought the same thing.  If it was significant, it would be stated.  It does seem to have good reviews.  I am currently using Paula's Choice glycolic.  

Thanks again for the info! Woman Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Very interesting article, @Shelbelle .  That clears that up.  The one I found at Amazon is from snapper scales and it is capsules.  I have to go back and check out if it is the one that does not mention I and III.  Have you noticed a difference with taking collagen and hyalauronic?  

I saw your answer about Dr. Denese.  I kind of thought the same thing.  If it was significant, it would be stated.  It does seem to have good reviews.  I am currently using Paula's Choice glycolic.  

Thanks again for the info! Woman Happy

I also take phytoceramides for softer skin. Yes, I am hoping to see better cellulite reducing results but my skin is much softer especially on upper thighs and backs of arms.