Valued Contributor

Anyone use her products and could you let me know if they work for you or if they did not work for you.  I am looking at her shampoo, conditioner mostly. If anyone has any recommendations, I would appreciate it.

Regular Contributor

Not what you were asking, but I think her hair is awful! Stringy looking. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Joyce Giraud hair care

[ Edited ]

Her Ultimate Hair Strength kit she sold on ShopHQ is not the same ingredients as the Ultimate Hair Strength with Keratin kit Q sells?

I like the kit ShopHQ was selling in white bottles with dark purple labels. She has it on her site but it's more money.

The scalp detox that goes with it is not the same ingredients as the scalp detox Q is selling???

I also like her moisture shampoo, conditoner & mask in white bottles. Ingredients are a little different on Q from what she sold on ShopHQ.

Have not used the formulas Q sells so cannot compare them.

Not happy she has more different products on another sale channel. She should have went south with her products from ShopHQ.

I will have to start looking for something different when I run out.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure when the Q let her on the channel, that's when the packaging changed. When that happens, the ingredients always change. I hate to hear they are not the same. I love her shampoo and conditioner and use the scalp detox every night.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@morganjen wrote:

I'm sure when the Q let her on the channel, that's when the packaging changed. When that happens, the ingredients always change. I hate to hear they are not the same. I love her shampoo and conditioner and use the scalp detox every night.

@morganjen 

Are you using the shampoo/conditioner that goes with the scalp detox or one of her other sets?

I also like the scalp detox. The text in red are what's included in what we are using now that are not in the product Q sells? I would like all the oils in the new product.

Ingredients on white bottle with dark purple label she last sold on ShopHQ.

Scalp Detox: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Cynatine, Soyethyl Morpholinium Ethosulfate, Methyl Nicotinate, Panthenol, Peg-23m, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Acetamide Mea, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate-80, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Quaternium-51, Phospholipids, Camelia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Caffeine, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Lactobacillus Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose. Inositol, Catalase, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Maracuja) Seed Oil, Acetyl Cysteine, Acetyl Glutamine, Alanine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Histidine, Ornithine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Keratin Therapy Scalp Detox Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth- 26,PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Soluble Keratin(Cynatine® HNS), Soyethyl Morpholinium Ethosulfate, Methyl Nicotinate, Panthenol, PEG23M, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Acetamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate-80, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Quaternium-51, Phospholipids, Camelia Sinensis (White Tea) LeafExtract, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Caffeine, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract,Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Lactobacillus Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose. Inositol, Acetyl Cysteine, Acetyl Glutamine, Alanine, Asparagine, Aspartic
Acid, Histidine, Ornithine HCL, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Valued Contributor

Thanks to all for replying. I am sad to learn that the formula has changed from what you all were using. I do not like when they mess with the original formulas.

Esteemed Contributor

Channel surfing I hit on the Q as she was bringing out her Mother. She was raving about how much better she made her Mother's hair look. Uhhmm, no. She made it look way  worse.(imo)

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if the ingredient deck in her supplements has changed, other than they are higher priced on the Q, Thanks

Contributor

I wish I could have hair like hers, however, I believe it's more genetics than her vitamins and hair treatments. You can find the same vitamin ingredients in less expensive products. I will pass.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Does anyone know if the ingredient deck in her supplements has changed, other than they are higher priced on the Q, Thanks

@Shelbelle 

Did not have that info. but got it off the bottle labels.  

The big question is how much Cynatine HNS is actually in the new formula since it's included with the proprietary blend???

Joyce Giraud Ultimate Hair Strength Capsules from Shop HQ

Calories 5

Vitamin C 100 mg

Vitamin D3 1000 I.U.

Pantothenic Acid 25 mg

Biotin 10000 mg

Cynatine HNS 500 mg

Proprietary Bend- Verisol Collagen, Trans Resveratol, Glutathione Buriti fruit oil, Maracuja oil, Moringa oil, Argan oil  216 mg

Other ingredients- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Kosher Gelatin (capsule).

New Formula at Q

Vitamin C 100 mg

Vitamin D 25 mcg

Pantothenic Acid 25 mg

Biotin 10000 mg

Proprietary Blend- Cynatine HNS, Verisol Collagen, Trans Resveratol, Glutathione Buriti fruit oil, Maracuja oil, Moringa oil, Argan oil  716 mg

Other ingredients- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Kosher Gelatin (capsule).

Cynatine plus other proprietary blend are grouped together as 716 mg in the new formula at Q so who knows how much of each???

The formula from ShopHQ has 500 mg Cynatine plus 216 mg proprietary blend?