Honored Contributor

Re: Joyce Giraud Hair Vitamins

No amount of vitamins or fancy hair products is going to give anyone a head of hair like  the vendor Joyce.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with @SeaMaiden....I watched the show for a little bit just to hear the pitch....all I kept thinking was here is a woman with genetics that gives her thick hair.  My parents and relatives do not....thyroid disease also.  

I have tried in the past AL's did nothing for hair thickness.  I tried higher amounts of biotin...WOW all that did was make me have to go pee constantly!  Gave some to my husband cause he didn't believe me....same reaction LOL! He told me that's all he did was pee many times at work and waking up having to go too which he never does.  I couldn't find any info on this weird side effect.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

After hitting menopause, my hair definitely starting thinning and growth was slower but biotin and other "miracle" hair vitamins never did one thing for me except waste my money. But I learned about rosemary oil from my MD who told me it mimics the benefits of minoxidil. Applying rosemary oil to my scalp has not only increased hair growth for me (thereby thickening it) but it also is keeping the handful of gray hairs on the top of my head at bay—another benefit of the oil I learned about after I started to use it. Who knew?! It's been truly amazing for me and my head of hair!  

Honored Contributor

Her statement about no one else in the world using Cyantine is so false, like I posted, I found it in several other brands, for much less money. I bought 3 bottles of Nature's Bounty Keratin Formula supplement yesterday on ebay, very willing to try it for the $24 they cost me. Will also take one Lessman daily and plain Biotin which I already take.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Her statement about no one else in the world using Cyantine is so false, like I posted, I found it in several other brands, for much less money. I bought 3 bottles of Nature's Bounty Keratin Formula supplement yesterday on ebay, very willing to try it for the $24 they cost me. Will also take one Lessman daily and plain Biotin which I already take.

@Shelbelle  were you able to find a label for Joyce Giraud's supplements, to find out the amount of Cynatine in order to get the right amount in the Nature's Bounty?  I'm looking but haven't found it yet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle  were you able to find a label for Joyce Giraud's supplements, to find out the amount of Cynatine in order to get the right amount in the Nature's Bounty?  I'm looking but haven't found it yet.

Yes, Jean,  the supp facts for Joyce's product was posted on the Evine site, it is 500 mg Cynatine in 2 pills. Nature's Bounty same thing. Most I found were 500 mg whether it be having to take 2 or 3 pills . I think I found one that was only 250 mg. The formula in the Nature's Bounty was  similar to Joyce's except that she had 10,000 mcg Biotin and NB is only 300 mcg. She also includes oils in hers.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Supplement Facts  Nature's Bounty

Serving Size 2 Capsules

Servings Per Container 30

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value

Niacin 18 mg 90% 

VitaminB-6 2 mg 100%
  (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)

Biotin (as d-Biotin)300 mcg 100%

PantothenicAcid 14 mg 140%
  (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)

Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)15 mg 100%

Copper (as Copper Gluconate)2 mg 100%

Cynatine® HNS Keratin500 mg **

Resveratrol 10 mg ** 
  (from Polygonum cuspidatum Extract (root))

Grapeseed Extract (Vitis vinifera)10 mg **
Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Shelbelle

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I'm using her products & love them! It's getting the PH balance back to my hair & my hair looks good. Don't have to do anything to it! I use also her vitamins I think it makes my hair grow quicker & i feel a different texture, I had frizzy hair on 1 side & it's not anymore. I had used Terry Dubrows * & still have some of his I switch up now & then. (his has 8,000mg Biotin & hers is 10,000....... What to do, since Biotin is water soluable, is take on in the morning & 1 at night. LOVE her products.

Spoiler