Valued Contributor

I have several of Joy's beauty cases that roll up and have the removable pouches.  I have all of my nailcare items in one, one is a first aid kit, I have all my makeup brushes in one.  Do any of you have these and what do you put into yours?  Someone gave me my first one for my birthday.  I had no idea how handy these little cases could be.  I use them all the time !! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano Beauty Cases

I put my kid's art supplies in them. I put markers in one pouch, and color pencils in one...etc.  It's great.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i bought a couple sets of those items and filled the big one up with a bunch of smaller items to give my bff for her birthday. she loves it and uses it all the time. i used the smaller one for my makeup but it was still a jumbled mess. need things to stay put instead of loose in the pocket. think i will send the rest of the set to same bff. i have one that has the velvet type pouch  but never use it as you can't see thru it.. will try to use them for other things. but then just thought about organizing all those small electronic items--that would be a great thing to do. we all have tons of that kind of stuff

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought these yeas ago - I really liked the concept and design. But I still haven't used them yet! I look forward to reading the replies here. 

Valued Contributor

I have a first aid kit in mine ,

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

I'm another one that hasn't used mine.  I get caught up in the hype without thinking the process through for my own use.  I hate all the zippers, what can I say? 

Respected Contributor

I use them to for makeup, cpap supplies, my pills, batteries. They are great cases. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have about 8 or 10.  I store extra makeup brushes, and all manner of shadows, creams, potions, etc.  I'll never have to buy anything again, if I remember the extra stuff is there.

I also use a couple for batteries of all sizes.  My old wireless mouse uses AA, and I stock up at the $ store on AA, AAA, C, D, 2032 (my scale) and any else I can think of.

They are useful on a boat for keeping stuff from rolling around.  Holds duct tape, Wd40, glue, caulking, etc....

Use them for paints & brushes.

Extra office supplies

First aid kit

Gave some to my great-grand kits with toys in and they really liked them

No end to the amount of stuff you can store.  I have the big cases, they hold a lot.

I have to agree with one poster, the zippers are not the best, but putting zipper lube on them is helpful.