Honored Contributor

Josie wears her mascara to sleep

[ Edited ]

I'm watching Josie with Leah right now (Sat morn) and she just said that she wears her mascara to sleep and wakes up with longer and fuller lashes. 

I thought it was intended to be removed before going to bed at night.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Josie wears her mascara to sleep

I heard that too. Super confusing! I was thinking of getting this set, then I read all the reviews. Sucks that they’re all mostly bad... too much money to take that chance. 

Super Contributor

I like her mascara and I'm a Lancome girl. I get the 5 pack special at the holidays. But I wouldn't wear it to bed regardless of what Josie says. I

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have a friend who claims her husband has NEVER seen her without makeup.   (I believe her.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Occasional Contributor

Yes you can wear her mascara to bed to condition your eyelashes overnight. I have never tried it yet.

I bought the T.S.V. It's worth it to get the new face serum. I bought it at Sephora's and it does make a difference in my skin. It's smoother and softer. I like her divine drip for the face too. I use it on my neck also and it makes almost all my wrinkles go away. Very nice T.S.V.

Honored Contributor

@Miss Princess wrote:

Yes you can wear her mascara to bed to condition your eyelashes overnight. I have never tried it yet.

I bought the T.S.V. It's worth it to get the new face serum. I bought it at Sephora's and it does make a difference in my skin. It's smoother and softer. I like her divine drip for the face too. I use it on my neck also and it makes almost all my wrinkles go away. Very nice T.S.V.

Hmmm.....I wondering, do you work for the company?

Honored Contributor

My Mom said you SHOULD always wash your face before you go to bed.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

Josie always says that when selling her mascara, it’s typical of her. Personally I would not sleep in mascara. Your lashes need to be cleansed and to breathe. Even if it has some beneficial ingredients, its still mascara. I would imagine it would get on the pillowcases too. 

Honored Contributor

So she washes her face at night and then puts on mascara before bed? Why? When I very very occasionally fall asleep with eyemakeup on, I look like a complete wreck in the morning.

Or is she saying she doesn't wash off her makeup at night at all? Confuzzled.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry--would NEVER wear mascara to bed---or any other makeup--for that matter--now lash treatment is another thing, but it dosen't have pigment  in it--