Occasional Contributor
How do the two compare? That is a great price on the TS but have not seen much discussion on this. I just wonder if it is worth it. Thank you.
Occasional Contributor

Occasional Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Is it just me?  I can't see what momof6 wrote? Hmmm? 

Respected Contributor

I was going to try it but sold out early Sat. A.M. No waitlist for Evine. Maybe they will bring it back in some TTV package.

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyBno, cannot see on this end either

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Regular Contributor

Josie's Argan Oil is 100% first cold pressed organic Argan Oil. Nothing else in the bottle. Morgan's is a mixture of "Specially Ozonized Organic Argan Oil", Vitamin E, Ubiquinone(COQ10) and Fragrance. Morgan's claim is this is the only Argan Oil that has been "Ozonized". It may be true for Argan Oil. But it is not the only oil or face cream that is "Ozonized" on the market. There are many products for sale on the internet adding o2 & o3 to products. You can also purchase the machines to do it yourself at home. There are studies that show this can damage skin long term. The vitamin E in Morgan's Active Argan Oil is fine. The Ubiquinone (COQ10) is questionable as best.

"The Cosmetics Database finds Ubiquinone to be a low hazard ingredient, but does note concerns regarding developmental and reproductive toxicity, and lesser concerns regarding neurotoxicity and organ system toxicity, based on animal studies that showed reproductive effects and blood effects at moderate doses and brain and nervous system effects at high doses."

Some customer feel Morgan's Active Agan is thinner & absorbes better than Josie's Argan Oil. This is probably true because Morgan's is not pure Argan Oil. So my personal opinion & advise would be to use Josie's 100% pure Argan Oil. If you want a lighter feel, use Josie's Argan Light Oil. I hope I've helped & not offended anyone. Much hugs & love to all.

Regular Contributor

I have tried both and the best results for me have come from the Active Argan line. I love the way my skin glows and the wrinkles are softened/plumped. Her illuminating eye cream does exactly that. Her new makeup compact works better for me than Josie's newest foundation. 

Honored Contributor

@lindseyemmie wrote:

"The Cosmetics Database finds Ubiquinone to be a low hazard ingredient, but does note concerns regarding developmental and reproductive toxicity, and lesser concerns regarding neurotoxicity and organ system toxicity, based on animal studies that showed reproductive effects and blood effects at moderate doses and brain and nervous system effects at high doses."

I assume you're specifically talking about topical application of Ubiquinone, as it is commonly recommended in the medical community to ingest CoQ10 if you are taking a statin as statins deplete our stores of it (our own bodies make it).  Yet, the systems mentioned in the concerns really don't sound like what would be affected with topical application.   I rather doubt they're putting high doses of it in a skin care product.  I have been ingesting 200 mg of it daily for years, long before I went on a statin, and I can tell you it got me out of the Periodontist's chair.  

Trusted Contributor

@lindseyemmie wrote:

Josie's Argan Oil is 100% first cold pressed organic Argan Oil. Nothing else in the bottle. Morgan's is a mixture of "Specially Ozonized Organic Argan Oil", Vitamin E, Ubiquinone(COQ10) and Fragrance. Morgan's claim is this is the only Argan Oil that has been "Ozonized". It may be true for Argan Oil. But it is not the only oil or face cream that is "Ozonized" on the market. There are many products for sale on the internet adding o2 & o3 to products. You can also purchase the machines to do it yourself at home. There are studies that show this can damage skin long term. The vitamin E in Morgan's Active Argan Oil is fine. The Ubiquinone (COQ10) is questionable as best.

Some customer feel Morgan's Active Agan is thinner & absorbes better than Josie's Argan Oil. This is probably true because Morgan's is not pure Argan Oil. So my personal opinion & advise would be to use Josie's 100% pure Argan Oil. If you want a lighter feel, use Josie's Argan Light Oil. I hope I've helped & not offended anyone. Much hugs & love to all.

So taking COQ 10 is harmful?