Honored Contributor

Re: Josie said Argan Oil will get rid of wrinkles...

@nyc1 wrote:

@SurferWife  I love a lot of her newer products as well, and incorporate them with other things.  I love her new Skin Dope, Resurfacing serum, Face Butter and the Sleep Nectar.   I also use her mascara as a base coat before my regular mascara.

@nyc1 I didn't think of that!  I'll try that. Smiley Happy

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

The routine to get rid of wrinkles recommended by Dermatologists is RX Retin A in the evening and C& E Ferulic serum in the morning.  Best brand for C&E that really work is SkinCeuticals.  If you follow this, you will eliminate wrinkles, shrink pores and your skin will look lovely.

@Danielle46   ....and SPF at least 40 every day (rain or shine). 😜

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@SurferWife  I love a lot of her newer products as well, and incorporate them with other things.  I love her new Skin Dope, Resurfacing serum, Face Butter and the Sleep Nectar.   I also use her mascara as a base coat before my regular mascara.

@nyc1 I didn't think of that!  I'll try that. Smiley Happy

@SurferWife   Love the mascara. Always stock up when sold in multiples. Often only available w/ sets of other products. It's very conditioning to lashes, but wait a few seconds for dry time before putting on glasses...found that out hard way.

Super Contributor

I think Josie is a little off her game.  The Beekman1802 products are going to give her competition.  Personally, I am really enjoying the new Beekman 1802 products, not greasy and the scents are lovely.  The new Stick of Butter, is wonderful.  It can be used anywhere you need moisture, from your lips to your elbows, knees, feet, anywhere.  It is a solid so its perfect for traveling in your carry on.