QVC Customer Care

Re: Josie said Argan Oil will get rid of wrinkles...

Respected Contributor

Mistic, SillyMee, is smart! Go for it!!!! Start with lower dose and give your skin time outs at first. Don't ever look back. I have been using it for 25 years. I had cystic acne in my twenties. I am 55 and never without it. No for head lines,no crows feet. Nothing but eleven lines. I do use botox for them twice a year.
Go for it !
Regular Contributor

I use JM's Reserve Argan Oil, at night. The milk and her SPF Moisturizer in the day. The Reserve in incredible.
Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Yesterday she showed a before and after (30 days later) of a lady using her Argan Oil.  In the after photo, the wrinkles were barely visible.  She then said it was never too late to treat wrinkles - no matter what age.

Oh she's got to be kidding!!!! Well, they say there's a sucker born every minute. Who does she think she's fooling? Duhhhh......

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Any cream or oil will plump up wrinkles when you first apply it, giving hydration to the skin. It's just like those demos for cleansers. The models take off the makeup & show the dirty towel, and the vendor & host will ooh & ahh about what a great product it is.  Any half-way decent cleanser will do that.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Yesterday she showed a before and after (30 days later) of a lady using her Argan Oil.  In the after photo, the wrinkles were barely visible.  She then said it was never too late to treat wrinkles - no matter what age.

@San Antonio Gal   The model she frequently uses (blonde, in her late 50's-mid 60's) has as many, if not more wrinkles in the B and F's from all the years she's been on w/ Josie. If actually got rid of wrinkles, after all this time, the model would have none. 

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I like Josie’s products, especially the newer serums.  I only recently started incorporating her new products into my skin care regimen (Vitamin C, Resurfacing, Skin Dope).  I’ve always been a fan of the Argan Milk; however, I’ve never been much of a fan of the Argan oil.

For wrinkles, I think it’s important to incorporate Retinol, but I doubt Josie will ever go there.  The good thing about her line is it goes well with whatever we use.  I use PTRs Retinol & his Retinol eye cream at night, then follow with Josie’s line.  I also like to incorporate Hyaluronic Acid (Paula’s Choice is the one I use) & generally mix it with my moisturizer.

I know Argan oil will not remove wrinkles, but I still enjoy watching her shows.  I just take those comments with a grain of salt, like I do any other vendor who makes inaccurate statements.

@SurferWife  I love a lot of her newer products as well, and incorporate them with other things.  I love her new Skin Dope, Resurfacing serum, Face Butter and the Sleep Nectar.   I also use her mascara as a base coat before my regular mascara.

Regular Contributor

Tired of her claims that her argan oil gets rid of wrinkles. It’s a pure hydration oil. It might soften them but that’s it. They say anything to sell
Valued Contributor

And your point is ??

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Trusted Contributor

The routine to get rid of wrinkles recommended by Dermatologists is RX Retin A in the evening and C& E Ferulic serum in the morning.  Best brand for C&E that really work is SkinCeuticals.  If you follow this, you will eliminate wrinkles, shrink pores and your skin will look lovely.