Trusted Contributor

Has anyone notice....if you've bought multiple supersizes of a great deal, by the time you get to the next jar, months and maybe even months and months,  is it still as good as new, or does it seems discolored, mildew, scent off, etc. ?

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

Has anyone notice....if you've bought multiple supersizes of a great deal, by the time you get to the next jar, months and maybe even months and months,  is it still as good as new, or does it seems discolored, mildew, scent off, etc. ?

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

I have bought her huge body butters and have never had a problem.  I just use it in the morning so it lasts me a long time.  

Super Contributor

I bought and used Josie's butters and many other products for years without any regard as to how long it took to open them or use them up.  However last year I had problems with several face/body milks and 1 butter smelling "off" as soon as I opened them.  Unfortunately, it was too late to return.   No idea why this happened, and maybe it was just one of those things, but I've switched to another brand since then.

Honored Contributor

No issues w/the body butters

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor
I’ve never had issues w/her large sizes, but other posters have..
Esteemed Contributor

I have bought the largest sizes of body butters, unscented for dh, scented for me. They have sat in the closet probably close to a year and when I open them up, they seem perfectly fresh to us. Have personally never had a problem. Thats all I have had though, that I haven't used right away of hers. 

Honored Contributor

I also only buy the super size of body butter and I've never had a problem.  However, I only buy 1 super size tub at a time.  I never stockpile them.

Trusted Contributor

I have Philosophy's When Hope Is Not Enough serum.  QVC sells them in a duo ($5.7 oz each!).  When I open the  second bottle nearly a year later, the product is fine.

I purchased two of Dr. Denese's retinol (with the dropper) and same thing, the second bottle is fine.

Respected Contributor

I have never had a problem with any unopened jars. I store mine in a cool place.