Frequent Contributor

I'm watching the Friday morning show and Josie Maran is back with her Argan oil.  I'm getting so tired of hearing her story about how she "found" this oil.  Also, is she on all the time now?   I'm so bored with it.  Had to vent....

Regular Contributor

I so agree with you and I thought this once a year Super Siize used to be 8 oz

Frequent Contributor

Don't spend so much money on her product- Amazon has a great Arian oil for 13 dollars for 4 ounces, made in morraco bottled here in lovely blue bottle.   Great reviews too!  Someone on this site recommended it and it is organic cold pressed, I like it and would not spend for her product again!  

Frequent Contributor

I meant argon oil Radha brand

Respected Contributor

the original super size was 6 oz.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info ladyroxanne

Contributor

@anniemae wrote:

I'm watching the Friday morning show and Josie Maran is back with her Argan oil.  I'm getting so tired of hearing her story about how she "found" this oil.  Also, is she on all the time now?   I'm so bored with it.  Had to vent....

Every October, the 6oz. size of Argan Oil is available on the Q.  Today is her last day selling it...at least that is what I heard one of the hosts say on Wednesday.  

Respected Contributor

@peggy9cats Whoa!  That is an insanely good price.  You can barely find that price wholesale.  Smart shopper!  If you have any Vit E you might put a tiny drop in it.  That will help the oil to oxidize more slowly and delay rancidity.  Josie's markup is very high and I've heard many say it goes off quickly.  Any oil has a limited shelf life.  

Super Contributor

I've gotten a few bottles of cold pressed organic argan oil for much cheaper on amazon and ebay.  I actually prefer marajuca and marula oil better, but still use argan for my body.  It seems to cause milia on my face.  I agree crazy prices! 

Respected Contributor

I know lots of people like her. I'll just say I'm not a fan. Nothing makes me change the channel faster. 

Im suprised with it being available from so many places now that she can still get the prices she charges.