Occasional Contributor

Josie's Tropical Orchid & Pina Colada fragrances?

Hi -

Could someone who's tried either or both of these fragrances weigh in? Is the Pina Colada more coconutty, pineapple, or summer sunscreen? How about the Tropical Orchid? Can you compare either one to another fragrance you've tried?

Thanks in advance for any help!!  

Contributor

Re: Josie's Tropical Orchid & Pina Colada fragrances?

Hi Dorianwalk,

I have the Tropical Orchid and it's like a light floral. I've never smelled a real orchid but this scent of Josie's is my favorite floral so far. It's light and feminine. I've not experienced the Pina Colada, so I'm sorry I can't help on that one. I was curious about it myself with the new tanning TSV kit  coming up. I think you would like the Tropical Orchid. To me it's soft and almost powdery like in scent. I know it's hard to describe fragrance online but it is my favorite of her florals because I think it smells more natural. I hope I helped you some on your question.Woman Happy

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much for answering! I'm leaning toward choosing that scent for the upcoming TSV.

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Trusted Contributor

When is the TSV?  I'm not aware of her ever having a piña colada fragrance in anything - but it sounds very interesting. 

Trusted Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

When is the TSV?  I'm not aware of her ever having a piña colada fragrance in anything - but it sounds very interesting. 

It's March 6th. If I decide to get it (so far her tanning products got mixed reviews) I'd pick the third choice of Vanilla Apricot.

Contributor

@fitfuninformedJosie's TSV will be on March 6th. It is listed in the March issue of InsiderQ. It has a choice of the kit in the fragrance of, Vanilla Apricot, Tropical Orchid or Pina Colada. You get 2- 4.3 fl oz bottles of the Argan Liquid Gold self tanning oil along with the application mitt, an 8 fl oz & a 2 fl oz jar of the Argan whipped illuminizing body butter.