Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie's TSV missing featured ingredients.

@skittles2 wrote:

Vanilla Bean and Berry Bliss, doesn't list what they're promoting.

No Vanilla Bean nor Madagascar Vanilla (as they've said numerous times) in the ingredient list.

Berry Bliss doesn't have anything Berry: no extract, juice, nothing. No Mandarin nor Honey listed.

Both of these scents list 'Fragrance'. How can they say they have these ingredients?Cat Frustrated

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

The FDA doesn't require cosmetic labels to list the ingredients of fragrances. They are automatically granted "trade secret" status.

https://www.fda.gov/cosmetics/cosmetics-labeling/trade-secret-ingredients

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GenXmuse    Just proves how all logical with women flies out the window with the mere suggestion that something might make a winkle less noticeable.  Sometimes I shake my head at actions of my own gender.

Oh so haughty! You 'smart' ones with your rude judgmental comments

How I or others spend their own $$$$$ is nunya' 

Such bitterness and jealousy is not good for your health or looks - 

Have a GREAT day! 

@Chi-town girl    FYI:  I have plenty of wrinkles and I earned and am proud of every ****** one of them!!!  I'm not vain enough to be concerned about aging because it's a natural process, just like my gray hair.

Jealously?  Over what, your expanding credit card balance?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

She makes FALSE CLAIMS about ALL of her products.I NEVER have or NEVER will buy ANY of her OVERPRICED, OVER HYPED  products.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GenXmuse    Just proves how all logical with women flies out the window with the mere suggestion that something might make a winkle less noticeable.  Sometimes I shake my head at actions of my own gender.

Have a GREAT day! 

@Chi-town girl    FYI:  I have plenty of wrinkles and I earned and am proud of every ****** one of them!!!  I'm not vain enough to be concerned about aging because it's a natural process, just like my gray hair.

GOOD ONE!!!!

Honored Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Have a GREAT day! 

GOOD ONE!!!!

Nah, that's how you shop...with borrowed money, not me 😁 

And nothing to do on a Saturday night other than to bash vendors, lurk and troll posters 👎 such sad pathetic TROLLS 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I'm done with her. I've moved on to Tree Hut And Hempz brands

Regular Contributor

My concern is with some of the ingredients which are listed. She is now putting COMFRY in her body butter which is for wound healing and only to be used for a SHORT TIME. I am returning all of the body butter i bought for Christmas gifts. Ingested comfry can cause liver cancer.

I am done with her body butter until she takes the comfy out. Sorry Josie and QVC it is NOT clean beauty!