Super Contributor

Josie's Reserve Mini Free at another store

[ Edited ]

I put that if it's limited edition why do they have so much to give away then I decided I didn't want to start problems so I tryied to delete it but couldn't so who cares, it's here. For those saying it's a small amount, yes it is but Sephora is a global store and giving away a small sample does add up when you claim its so limited and rare and can only harvest it once a year. I wonder if these small samples have numbers on them like the full size do? Just another gimmick to sale more product. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie's Reserve Mini Free at another store

It's a sample size and samples often sell the product.  It probably only had a few drops in it.  Sephora has many tiny samples all the time of expensive products.  Nothing misleading by QVC at all!!!

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

It's a sample size and samples often sell the product.  It probably only had a few drops in it.  Sephora has many tiny samples all the time of expensive products.  Nothing misleading by QVC at all!!!

I didn't see the first post in this thread before it was edited (it's blank now), but I'll be receiving the sample of Josie Maran's Argan Reserve from Sephora's promo sometime this week with my online order.  The size of the sample will be more than "a few drops."  It is small - 3 ml - but it's comparable to a large fragrance vial sample.  I'm sure I'll get several applications from it.  The sample is free with a $25 online order (promo code on Sephora's site).  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

And again I ask: Limited edition??

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

And again I ask: Limited edition??

Yes. Limited edition means they make a set amount and then don't make more. It doesn't mean there are only 10 or 100, that amount can be very large or small. Josie Maran is a company that mass produces things, so the number is large, as it is for Chanel, MAC, and other cosmetics companies that do limited edition runs. She is not an artist who only does 1000 of something.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue

I'm fully aware of what 'limited edition' means.

This is clearly not it.

But hey! If you choose to believe that you have something special and in limited supply then have at it! It's certainly your prerogative...