Respected Contributor

I saw this a couple a weeks ago for $51 and i thought the price seemed too low and bought it . And now it is $59 as a ODO. Just the price of the milk payed for it self.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie's One Day Only Price

@MW in Iowa you bought it at the best time...nice and enjoy

Super Contributor

Just ordered this today. How do you like the makeup? It certainly has mixed reviews. I am worried about it settling into pores. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of Josie and her products....about an hour ago I was sitting watching tv, have cropped pants & flip flops on. I noticed how dry my legs and feet looked. Got out Josie's body butter and slathered up, included my arms as long as I was going for it! OMG it took a lot of soap to get the greasiness washed off my hands and my arms/legs/feet are still shiny  and slightly greasy feeling. Not saying I'm unhappy about that, it's always that way when I use it and I do like it a lot for dryness but how in God's name she can drench herself over and over and over again when she's appearing beats me. She must have to wash her hands with Mr. Clean or something and then shower for an hour when she leaves the QVC building.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I saw this a couple a weeks ago for $51 and i thought the price seemed too low and bought it . And now it is $59 as a ODO. Just the price of the milk payed for it self.

I saw this too and waited for a day or so thinking and then they took it down and when I put in the # it would say sold out...I thought someone caught the mistake and took it down fast!  You did good...great deal.

Valued Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

Just ordered this today. How do you like the makeup? It certainly has mixed reviews. I am worried about it settling into pores. Thanks.

Are you referring to the Vibrancy foundation?  It DID settle into my lines, and I could not get it to blend into my skin properly.  I really wanted to like it, but sent it back to Josie's website - where I ordered it - and I am still waiting for my refund!