Yes it is amazing.  I love the way it makes my skin feel amazing.  smooth.  the smell is ok 

I love all of her products. 

Respected Contributor

Yes Josie's new face butter in this TSV is simply her best face cream yet.

I have used her products for years, pretty much used all her face products, this new face butter I will order more kits just to get it..No pilling, I use the milk under it & at night the skin dope oil as my last step. In the moring I don't use the oil, just apply my foundation. 

This hits it "out of the park" for my Josie products...Smiley Happy

Contributor

FYI...They have the CBC oil on QVC...look up Josie Maran products...They have not done an on air presentation yet

Trusted Contributor

Where are the reviews on this TSV? I go to the product and it says Sold Out and no reviews...  I would like to read them and I am sure people posted..

Respected Contributor

@violet runner wrote:

Where are the reviews on this TSV? I go to the product and it says Sold Out and no reviews...  I would like to read them and I am sure people posted..

@violet runner ,not sure where the reviews disappeared to but you could also google Josie's TSV May 2020 and you will see the entire list of reviews. I bought it and can give you my honest opinion. First of all I bought the Citrus which smells nothing like citrus. It's a grassy smell which is probably the Skin Dope scent. Not a fan of the scent but it dissipates very quickly. I do not like her original face butter. No matter what I do, it pills on me. This face butter doesn't do that. The butter is a very product but again just not a fan of this scent. More importantly they are giving me the hydration that my dry skin needs.

Occasional Contributor

Hi, I think the A.D. sold out but the 1x buy is # A384536 and it shows the reviews.