Honored Contributor

The lip product in Josie's TSV last time is quite useless.  It DOES NOT heal your lips but only makes them soft.  In the winter especially, I want a product that prevents chapping and I believe you need shea butter and other ingredients to achieve that.  The case was very nice but I want a product to perform.  Anyone else experience this?  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Josie's Lip Product in TSV

I think it's just average.  It's similar to chapstick,not creamy at all.  In fact it's a little dry.  

I like her lip gloss in the little pot with just a touch of pink,  

At least it has a nice vanilla scent to it.

Super Contributor

I am underwhelmed with it also.  In fact, it seems drying to me, or maybe just not long lasting.  I already cancelled my AD for the TSV, the only thing I adore in it is the milk, and I'll wait for a deal on that some other time.

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1, I know many women love this product but I don't think that it's any big deal. There are many lip balms on the market that are much better than this. I would never buy this on it's own.

Respected Contributor

It's okay, but not great. I think it's probably something that works better in summer weather and isn't strong enough fot winter skin.

For winter skin, my money goes to Bite Beauty's Agave Lip Mask.

Honored Contributor

I agree with many of the previous comments.

1) the case is pretty

2) Heartthe vanilla scent

3) it softens lips

I keep this at my desk and apply throughout the day, but for real hydrating treatment, I prefer another brand.  I wouldn't purchase this on it's own, but not because I think it's an unlikeable product; simply because I prefer another brand over this one.  I would give it 4 stars.

As far as the other TSV items,  I will most definitely re-purchase the milk & the divine drip.  Those 2 products alone are what made me buy the TSV, but like another viewer, I canceled my A-D because all I really will use daily is the milk & divine drip.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.