Respected Contributor

Josie's Hand Cream and Body Butter Set

I just received my set yesterday and I am so happy with it.  I've been asking on Josie's Facebook page for months about the Vanilla Pear scent.  It's my favorite because it is such a light scent, but still is a very ladylike, graceful scent.  Very natural and light, just like the scent of a fresh pear -  like you smell it - but don't .Smiley Happy

I am now a convert to the hand cream!  I've always used the body butter as my hand cream, so I was a bit skeptical, but the hand cream is wonderful.  It's not greasy at all, but very moisturizing. I keep feeling my hands, they are so soft. 

I'm really thinking Christmas gifts with this set!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie's Hand Cream and Body Butter Set

I have tried so many hand creams in the past 8 months. I have spent a small fortune. I found Josie Maran's hand cream to be the best. I usually buy the unscented, but the pear sounds interesting.

Respected Contributor

I placed an order on her website on Black Friday since she had 25% off plus free shipping and included a vanilla apricot hand cream in my order. I’ve never tried her hand cream so I’m anxious to try it. 

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I placed an order on her website on Black Friday since she had 25% off plus free shipping and included a vanilla apricot hand cream in my order. I’ve never tried her hand cream so I’m anxious to try it. 

@itsmagic   I had never tried the hand cream either.  I used the body butter and thought there was really no need.  I was pleasantly surprised!  I'm now on a quest to have one at my kitchen sink and each bathroom.  I hope you like yours. It really is a nice product. 

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I have tried so many hand creams in the past 8 months. I have spent a small fortune. I found Josie Maran's hand cream to be the best. I usually buy the unscented, but the pear sounds interesting.

@Janey2   I've never tried it.  I keep the little travel size jars of the body butter at my kitchen sink and bathrooms, so I never felt the need for the hand cream.  

However, I have been asking for months on Josie's FB page for the Vanilla Pear.  When I saw it I jumped right in and purchased it. The hand cream was a really nice surprise.  I'll be adding that to my list of "must have" Josie products from now on.  I'm finding it to be and excellent product. 

I like the Vanilla Pear scent.  It's a very, very light , but  natural scent and dissipates quickly.     

Esteemed Contributor

I also really like the hand cream. I have the vanilla fig from last year, it makes my hands so soft and seems to stay on very well.

Respected Contributor

@happycat   She is having a 25% off all products today with free shipping (no minimum) on her web site.