Honored Contributor

Does anyone have this or plan to order it?  I haven't had good luck with her brand,  but this would help to wear sunscreen daily without adding  another step.

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie's Body Butter w/SPF

I would like to know what others think of this also. My concern is that it might have a white cast. Anyone care to give an opinion?

Respected Contributor

I ordered it so I will respond when it comes.  They said no white cast and the models did not seem to have one.  That is my worst complaint with physical body sunscreens.  I look like I put elmers glue on my arms plus usually heavy and takes a while to dry.

Regular Contributor

I seem tor recall Josie always saying that she beliveed beauty products and Spf products should be separate?  Does anyone else recall this philosophy?  Yet now she is selling them Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@DebNYC31    No actually.  She's had her facial spf47 in its different variations since she launched argan oil.

Respected Contributor

I bought it when it first launched. It was too heavy and thick for my comfort.  I had to return it.  It's much heavier in texture than her regular  body butter.  For SPF I need a lighter texture to begin with since I'll be out in the sun and feeling warm/sweaty.