Regular Contributor

Josie's 24 ounce body butter

Did anyone else order the Winter Mint 24 ounce original body butter this past week? I received mine today and it was pale pink. I have used Josie's body butter for about 8 years and it has always been WHITE. Does anyone know why it is pink. It is not the retinol butter its the original formula. Thanks
Respected Contributor

Re: Josie's 24 ounce body butter

I just check my 24oz jar from last yr....on the bottom it says Creamy Winter Mint...and mine is a light pink just like it was shown on air last yr around this time.  

For some reason I always thought it was called peppermint but on the bottom it says Creamy Winter Mint.  

Regular Contributor

THanks I just bought mine last week and have no recollection of it being pink. That said why is it pink? Mint is green

Respected Contributor

@JohGlo wrote:

THanks I just bought mine last week and have no recollection of it being pink. That said why is it pink? Mint is green

From what I recall on that visit (when I made the purchase back then) they focused on the fact that the cream was a light pink and how pretty it was.  Green I can't imagine anyone wanting a green cream to rub on...just my thoughts on that of course.  Also I really remember them saying it was peppermint and I thought of candy canes so perhaps she decided to make it pink?  

You'd have to email her directly to know of course....I really like this pretty soft pink color but green would have turned me off.  Just my thoughts here of course LOL!

Regular Contributor

It should still be white. I think its a mixture of the pink algae body butter and mint. The consistency is different than the original body butter. No worries , back it goes