Contributor

Do you think Josie's SKIN DOPE is really THC free? I have seen news reports that say a certain amount of THC is allowed in products that call themselves THC free. Some people have used what they thought were THC free products and got fired after drug tests were done. How can you be sure something is THC free?

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie & THC

[ Edited ]

You can send the product out to a few private labs to have it tested. Otherwise, I guess you have to take her word for it. If you are concerned because of your job I wouldn’t take the risk. Plenty of THC free products include claims that they contain less than .3 % THC. The pdf under the product description claims the product is a THC and CBD free. You can’t be sure there aren’t trace amounts present. The thing is, this is a topical product. Some topicals are easily absorbed into the bloodstream, but most are not. 

Honored Contributor

@deerfeeder wrote:

Do you think Josie's SKIN DOPE is really THC free? I have seen news reports that say a certain amount of THC is allowed in products that call themselves THC free. Some people have used what they thought were THC free products and got fired after drug tests were done. How can you be sure something is THC free?

Possession of THC is still a federal crime. Anything less than 0.3% is considered legal.