Respected Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@skittles2

I agree!! This is a wonderful TSV if you like and use Josie's products which, I do.  Although just tried them recently, I've purchased just about everything - body butter, argan oil, face butter, honey drip - and the best of all, the vanilla apricot fragrance. 

Wish now I had waited on a few things and gotten this TSV.

I'm always doing what you did; buying this and that, then the TSV comes along and get that too- multiples as I just proved today!Cat LOL

I don't know if you've tried the Reserve, omgosh, it's my favorite from the line.  I have 2,  not the bogo from her site a little while ago, I waited to long so bought them full price here on easy pays. But I could really just use the Rerserve and be happy, it's that great.  Wish she'd put that in a 6 ozCat Very Happy

I'm hoping the duo will come again at the beginning of the year like last year. 

I need a walk-in closet for my Josie goodiesHeartCat Very HappyHeart

Skittle, I've been interested in the Reserve but haven't ordered yet. Can you tell me how & when you use in your skincare routine? Do you apply it first?  TIA!

Respected Contributor
@skittles2.........Can you tell me what the Reserve has done for your skin? How do you use it? I love the Milk for the face and the Milk for the eyes. Many thanks. 🙋🏻❤️
Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie TSV??

[ Edited ]

@KKJ @Naturesbeauty

Hi KKJ & LoveMojitos,

I just saw your posts, sorry it's taken so long getting back to you.

I love all of Josies products, and use a number of them,  I always use Reserve and Nectar every day and night, sometimes I'll use milk with the two, always using the Nectar last. When I do use milk, It doesn't seem to matter which I apply first; reserve or milk, my skin reacts the same postive way.

my favs are Reserve and Sleeping Nectar. I also have regular argan, but now use that on my body, although if I feel I need to begin rationing reserve, then i'll use regular during the day.

I hope that day never comes, and I'm strongly wishing the duo of reserve appears around New Years, I'll buy multiples to last until whenever...

I use reserve over my entire face, including all over my eyes.

I've always had pretty good texture, tone, and plump cheeks, so yay me..Cat Tongue

in those areas i still noticed postive results

just want to  list my areas of concern  in case anyone else has similar areas of concern

of note-probably thanks goes to the silly teenager in the mid 1970's, who did the "in" thing of using foil to bounce the fire in the sky towards her faceCat SurprisedMan SurprisedRobot surprisedSmiley SurprisedWoman Surprised

so, thanks to that fire ball, I have some sun damage;

some are begining and some not- so- muchCat Frustrated

eye hollows

under eyebrow drooping

lower cheek falling forward

inward pulling towards mouth causing some vertical lines

chin texture not as smooth

overall results are; increased hydration, smoother, more plump, little lines and not so little lines looking better,

eye hollows not so hollow anymore and  under eye is brighter, same with all around the eye.

around mouth and chin, all the above, even around jaw.

I noticed my eye area improvement from the first day, no kidding. and I haven't had any problem with milia under my eyes- no little white bumps.

my skin is softer too.

often I use reserve alone, and everything looks great. any extra left on my fingers i rub into my extremely dry nails, also hands, neck, everywhere until it's gone.

I wish she could make reserve for the body!Cat Very Happy

Now's a great time to try it because the hoiiday return period gives a more accurate result time for everything to try, especially skincare- 30 days doesn't tell you much, but again, I did see results pretty darn fast.

GO FOR IT!!Woman Very Happy

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor
@skittles2 Many thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I will be watching for the Reserve. Hopefully for a great price. Again many thanks. 🙋🏻❤️
Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie TSV??

[ Edited ]

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
@skittles2Many thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I will be watching for the Reserve. Hopefully for a great price. Again many thanks. 🙋🏻❤️

You are welcome!Cat Happy

If I notice it's available at QVC again, or a duo anywhere, here/Josies site, I'll post, hopefully others will as well.

I believe it's still available at Josie's, but you wouldn't get easy pay, or the long return period. I really think it will be on Q around New Years, maybe sooner??

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE