Super Contributor

What is the shelf life of this duo of body butters

tia

Super Contributor

2 years unopened.

Esteemed Contributor

In the past I have heard Jose say 2 years.  I have some that is older then that and it is still good.  It does get a funny smell when bad.  It will smell rancid when bad.,

Honored Contributor

2 years unopened.  I've heard her say that too.  Hmmmm, that makes me re-think maybe purchasing the unscented if its still available. 

Respected Contributor

Cannot watch her greasy presentations for even a minute. Totally false claims and over priced.

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Cannot watch her greasy presentations for even a minute. Totally false claims and over priced.

I agree about it being overpriced, especially the body butter. I do like it and have ordered in the past, but didn't like receiving jars that were only about two-thirds full, especially when they demo it on air the jars are very full but that's not the way it is when you get it home.  That's been my experience anyway.

Valued Contributor

Some of Josie's products have an "tight inner seal"  and some do not. On some, the inner seal is there, but not tight, seal is broken.

Do we know if Josie's TSV has a "tight inner seal?"  That might make the dfference in "shelf life."

I keep her products in my "Dorm Fridge," regardless.

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .