Super Contributor

Josie TSV like one scent not yhebother

I got the TSV in the topicals. The I like Island Crush it’s a very light scent. But I do not like the tropical mango. It smells good in the jar but dries down smelling different. My question is my QVC friends is do I return it since I don’t like one? Thanks for your thoughts.
Honored Contributor

Re: Josie TSV like one scent not yhebother

@Bellini13    If they came in a set, you'll have to return both or keep both.  I didn't pay any attention to her tsv.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Bellini13 well, if you are really not going to use the one you don't like, it makes the one you do like a pretty expensive buy!  Can you gift someone you know the tropical mango?  If it were me and I wouldn't use the second one and wasn't going to give the second one away, then I would return.  If I could gift the second one to someone who would love it, then I would probably keep.  Depends also on how much you like the Island Crush.

Trusted Contributor

@Bellini13 Return. The single one becomes too costly. I'd return then wait to get a good deal on the scent I did like. 

Keep in mind, this is coming from someone that did not return my JM. I thought I liked her body butter. I would order every TSV. I finally realized I didn't like it, too greasy. I ended up with so much that I never used. For this reason, I would highly recommend returning and wish I would have listened to my own advice. 

Super Contributor

@moonandthe stars,@cjm61. Good advice I didn’t think about only using one now the cost of one jar is double. Thank you
Respected Contributor

Can't help - not a fan.

Respected Contributor

If it were me I'd not bother to send it back and just put the other one in my "gift closet" .

Trusted Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@Bellini13 Return. The single one becomes too costly. I'd return then wait to get a good deal on the scent I did like. 

Keep in mind, this is coming from someone that did not return my JM. I thought I liked her body butter. I would order every TSV. I finally realized I didn't like it, too greasy. I ended up with so much that I never used. For this reason, I would highly recommend returning and wish I would have listened to my own advice. 

@cjm61 

I agree, it seems like Josie's items are always on sale too!

Regular Contributor

Return because you are now paying $75 plus shipping and tax for 1 body butter
So not worth it.