Valued Contributor

Re: Josie TSV coming Feb. 12!

Nirvana Hydrating Treatment Mist with coconut water and argan oil, posted on her Facebook page on Feb. 2nd, and the Milk Devotion eye serum Feb. 3rd. I hope these are teasers and will be in her kit! 

Honored Contributor

I have so much skin care.  I could open up my own store, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

Can anyone who has tried the Argan Eye Serum tell me how is it working around the eyes versus the Argan Milk or Lite?
Super Contributor

I have the argon eye serum and love it so far.  Loving that it goes on smoothly and I can wear my makeup over it, doesn't make me break out, all the wonderful things you would want from an eye serum.  Can't speak to anti-aging effectiveness just yet as I haven't noticed any changes but have only been using for a week, so too soon to tell.  I love this line and have gotten good use of almost everything I've purchased from it, even the coconut eyeshadow though my applicator broke off in one of them. I still can use it though.  I did not care for the oil body wash in the last tsv though; it did nothing for me and I still prefer soap that lathers, but I'll use it on my hands. Definitely wouldn't purchase on its own.  Have seen the nirvana mist on air and in sephora and am underwhelmed by it, but that's just me.   

Super Contributor

@LittleT in KC wrote:

I have the argon eye serum and love it so far.  Loving that it goes on smoothly and I can wear my makeup over it, doesn't make me break out, all the wonderful things you would want from an eye serum.  Can't speak to anti-aging effectiveness just yet as I haven't noticed any changes but have only been using for a week, so too soon to tell.  I love this line and have gotten good use of almost everything I've purchased from it, even the coconut eyeshadow though my applicator broke off in one of them. I still can use it though.  I did not care for the oil body wash in the last tsv though; it did nothing for me and I still prefer soap that lathers, but I'll use it on my hands. Definitely wouldn't purchase on its own.  Have seen the nirvana mist on air and in sephora and am underwhelmed by it, but that's just me.   

I meant I have the "argan" eye serum. ..

Frequent Contributor

I have ordered a large quantity of Josie from the Q and her site, it all goes on great!

The eye serum is consistent with her products and similar if that makes sense.

Looking forward to see the offering!

Occasional Contributor

3 more days and not even a teaser picture to be found ....

Frequent Contributor

I did not see this but another viewer posted the following;

I saw an ad on QVC today for upcoming shows and I saw Josie and her TSV.
It was a 4 piece set. I saw a supersize of Josie's argan oil body butter, a bottle of
regular argan oil, a colorstick and another smaller jar of ? Maybe it's her face butter?
I couldn't tell what it was.
I can't wait to order this. I love her body butters and argan oil.
Did anyone else see the ad?
Respected Contributor

@C Saults wrote:

3 more days and not even a teaser picture to be found ....

I know i have looked everywhere!..

Occasional Contributor

If you like the milk for the face you will love the eye devotion!!