Occasional Contributor

Re: Josie TSV coming Feb. 12!

I would also like to know  what Josie Maran TSV on February 12th is going to be. Big fan of her Argan oil products. Need to know what products are included in TSV before I order more  products in her line. I was very bummed it wasnt in the QVC insider. I would  have ordered if it had been

Super Contributor

Totally agree.  I am on a/d for the last tsv and I delayed shipment.  The only thing I must have in that collection is the 100% argan oil; the body butters I love but aren't must have's, same w/ the honey butter, etc.  I may even cancel that whole a/d plan.  I just received a shipment on the love & light collection which I really like because it has the spf 47 and the argan light.  I also like the mascara and color sticks. 

Respected Contributor

Last year at this time I got a TSV with the large size light Argan oil and the large size of the spf product she has.  Both are fantastic!

Super Contributor

Oh, I can't wait to find out what it is!

Her last TSV in November was amazing!

Contributor

I bought the super size milk. AMAZING!!!
Respected Contributor

Still can't find anything on this TSV....I hope their is one for sure...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Maybe the new eye?

Occasional Contributor

How do you get the Insider Magazine?

Frequent Contributor

I have no idea...but I'm betting it has the Argan Lite. That hasn't been in a TSV in quite awhile.

Valued Contributor

@Outlanderfan wrote:

How do you get the Insider Magazine?

You can call or email QVC's customer service and request it.  It can take while to get the first one. HTH.