Frequent Contributor
Does anyone know what Josie's TSV is going to be? Thanks!
Trusted Contributor

Someone posted in the Today's Special Value forum that it is her 3 top selling products. Other than oil, nobody knows for sure yet.

Frequent Contributor
Thanks. Assume body butter is one, hoping the other would be the Divine Drip.
Respected Contributor

It is to be an Argan trio. That's all that has surfaced so far.

Respected Contributor

I hope the face cream is part of it.  I am almost out.  

Esteemed Contributor
I wish she would do a tsv with a fragrance. I have never tried any of hers. Tired of the argan oil and body butter combos all the time.
Honored Contributor

I would love to see her Argan Milk, Butter for the face and a wild card (whatever).  I am currently hooked on the Argan Milk and I would like to try the butter for the face.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I was thinking it would be a supersize oil, supersize body butter and super size Milk but I have no idea.  In the TSV thread someone said it was oil, body butter and face butter but I don't think that's a definite. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was thinking it would be a supersize oil, supersize body butter and super size Milk but I have no idea.  In the TSV thread someone said it was oil, body butter and face butter but I don't think that's a definite. 

@Lipstickdiva  That would be nice. At any rate hope it's 3 products that I like or would use so I can order it. LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

I got a presale email & it looks to be a 4 oz. bottle of Argan Oil, 2 oz. bottle of Argan Milk & a 13 oz. jar of body butter in a choice of unscented, vanilla pear & anniversary blend (whatever that is!)