Honored Contributor

Josie TSV: Has anyone tried the honey butter?

Did anyone get their TSV already and if yes, please let me know what you think of the Honey Butter.  I so want to try it but I have enough argan oil and body butter for the next few months so the Honey Butter would be the only reason I order it.

Reviews appreciated!

Valued Contributor

Re: Josie TSV: Has anyone tried the honey butter?

No but this product really interests me. I'm a sucker for a rich, thick luxurious moisturizer and looking at the ingredients it sounds like something I would love. I'm going to have to check ebay later on and see if it starts to appear. Hopefully they will have it at a good price.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tsukiko, thank you.  I am now the owner of one.  The prices are kind of all over the place, I got mine at the lowest price.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered a set last month for the Divine Drip Honey butter and I had to go back and order another one. The texture is unlike anything else I've tried, so smooth and buttery. It smells lightly of honey. This makes my skin so soft and it is not greasy. I am glad I am on auto-delivery, like you I don't know what to do with all the argan oil and extra body butters but I will not be paying $40 on eBay just for one item.
Trusted Contributor

I only want the honey product from the kit myself.  I have a bottle and and a half of unused oil still, plus several body butters and a few Moroccan bottles of oil to use too.

I think I will wait and see if it to comes out at a later date by itself next year... I purchased honey body butters from Perlier, Body Shop, and L'Occitane that I need to use up now.

I'm sure I would like it though. Maybe I'll get lucky and catch one on ebay later.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deja vu, I paid $32.  I saw ones close to $50 which is ridiculous.  Anyway tthis morning I woke up wishing I'd bought the TSV.  Then I read @mgflores post and really really really wished I'd bought the TSV.  Then I looked at the TSV -- and it's still the same price!  So I bought it!  Lesson learned!  Thanks, ladies!