Regular Contributor

Re: Josie - SPF 40 Tinted Moistue - I can't find it anymore & I'm almost out??

Wackers, I love and use Josie's tinted Protect and Perfect also, and I am nearing the end of my bottle. I had wrote to Josie months ago and asked her about the product, and she said they would tentatively be bringing the product back in April. Well here we are in April and I haven't seen it yet so I just wrote to her tonight to see when it would be returning. I will post an answer as soon as I hear back from her. I really love this product a lot and hope they didn't change it too much.

Trusted Contributor

You're welcome, Sandgirl.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

TRY ebay they have everything

Super Contributor

I have the tinted one in a tube, and the one without tint in a bottle. The latter smells like cough syrup---hope she changed that one.

Regular Contributor

On 4/6/2014 wackers said:

Supposedly JM is also reformulating the Argon Daily Moisturizer "Protect and Perfect" (with natural broad spectrum SPF 40) and underneath at the very bottom states "color correcting tinted version."

Has anyone heard for sure that this specific formula will also be available some time in the near future? It is the only face product I use as a foundation and don't think there is anything else even close to it available in the marketplace. Very light coverage yet that's what appeals to me.

TM are much heavier than this formula which is why I so prefer this. I'm about 30 days or less away from being completely out so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I know it was really popular so can't imagine why Josie wouldn't keep it in her lineup but hard to know these days.

If anyone has any knowledge about this one, would you post what you've heard or read as I know how popular this one was. It was first released in a TSV kit and was so well received that JM came out with it as a solo purchase. That's how I learned about it here and reading all the raves prompted me to try it. Loved it from first use!!

Here is the response I received on the Josie Maran Argan Protect and Perfect

<table style="table-layout: fixed;" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;" valign="top" width="100%">

Ashley (Josie Maran Cosmetics)

Apr 07 10:52 AM

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write in, my name is Ashley. The Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF Protect and Perfect Tinted Lotion hasn't been permanently discontinued. Due to popular demand, we had to move production of this product to a facility with greater capacity. We took this as an opportunity to revisit the formula and take a look at customer feedback. We heard you! The new Argan Daily Moisturizer with SPF Protect and Perfect Tinted Lotion will be available exclusivity at QVC in the future. We don't have a set date as to when this will be available, however we'd recommend checking back in the next few months. I hope this helps and have a great day!

Please write again if I can help in any way.
Best,
Ashley

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="border-top: #c5c5c5 1px dotted; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;" width="100%"> <table style="table-layout: fixed;" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="width: 40px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 15px;" valign="top">Bixa2805</td> <td style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;" valign="top" width="100%">

Bixa2805

Apr 06 09:20 PM

Can you tell me when you be bringing this product back to QVC?

------------------

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

Honored Contributor

Looks like another change in formulation for the tinted one as well. I never tried the original but may give that one a try once it gets to Sephora, at least try a sample of it first.